giving gifts

i wanted to send a gift to a friend's room and i don't know how to go about it? do i have to call rccl in order to get it brought into their room?

tia :)

You can order directly from the RCCL website and put it on a credit card. You must know the ship, the sail date, and the cabin number. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/giftcatalog/landing.do;jsessionid=0000C80muR20sz8Qrd_SIh1yOgr:10ktdmkdk?pagename=gifts_and_gear&cS=NAVBAR

i wanted to send a gift to a friend's room and i don't know how to go about it? do i have to call rccl in order to get it brought into their room?

tia :)

Tara, as much fun as it may be to make this a "surprise", you actually should alert your friend to expect something. JUST IN CASE she doesn't get it, she will know to ask. Otherwise, you won't find out until she gets back that she never got it.

i wanted to order the birthday decorations bc both of my friends in the room are having a birthday in the same week. my bf and i will be on the same cruise in the room next door so we'll know if they get it or not... do they decorate before you get on the ship or do they do it after dinner or something? thanks :)

i wanted to order the birthday decorations bc both of my friends in the room are having a birthday in the same week. my bf and i will be on the same cruise in the room next door so we'll know if they get it or not... do they decorate before you get on the ship or do they do it after dinner or something? thanks :)

The room and door will be decorated when they get to their room. They do it ahead of time. You need to order soon though, because the cutoff date is the last week day before the cruise sails. I already ordered this for my DS's room. He turns 21 on our cruise.

Archived