sunset beach resort

arkycruisers

The dress for the restaurant would be like dressing for lunch in the dining room on the ship. We were in and out of the water and having so much fun that we really didnt want to dry off and put our clothes on over our suits. ( yes, make sure your suit is not obvious under your clothes).

FYI.. the water park.. while fun.. is a big pool with a lazy river going all around and 2 big water slides. It was great fun.. but didnt want anyone to think big water park.

Do they take credit cards? I only ask because our stingray excursion in Grand Cayman does not....only for deposit.

Don't want to carry a wad of money if we don't have to.

Thanks so much....leaving on Conquest in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Do they take credit cards? I only ask because our stingray excursion in Grand Cayman does not....only for deposit.

Don't want to carry a wad of money if we don't have to.

Thanks so much....leaving on Conquest in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yes - they take credit cards.

:) We went to this resort last week and it is the best value for your money! We will definitely go back again next year. The price includes everything! The lobby of the resort is a nice refuge after a day in the sun. It is an open air lobby with nice wicker chairs and those "lounging cabanas". If you go make sure you take your camera and go to the top of the waterslide. The view from the top is unbelieveable! You can also get a nice shot of the ship from up there. Don't worry, you don't have to go down the waterslide. There is another set of stairs to exit! There is a shallow wading pool at the bottom of the slides with fountains where the parents can cool off while they wait for their kids to come down the slide. Beware though, you get burned fast sitting in the water! There are also pop dispensing fountains so you don't have to wait in line to get a coke or sprite. My son also enjoyed playing playstation and xbox in the arcade after he had enough sun. We ate lunch in the restaurant. We just let our swimsuits dry and put a shirt and shorts over the top. No problem. The kids actually liked the grill food better. The pizza isn't too bad but, it takes about 15 minutes to make it.

arkycruisers,

Thanks for the website for Sunset Beach. We will be there this summer and your advice is much appreciated. We were not sure what to do once we docked at Montego Bay. Heard there wasn't much to do at the pier so we started looking into excursions. This looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone! Thanks for letting me know about this place. Hopefully, it won't be too full the day we go. I guess I'll have to check to see how many ships are in port that day. We go on June 5th. I'm looking forward to seeing Sunset Beach.

Archived