Bon Voyage Jackie, Paul & John

Martita B.

thanks for the update, no doubt by the time you read this you will be back home! i hope you had a stress free trip back?

did you book another trip whilst onboard?

Delays in both St. Thomas (only about 20 minutes), and Atlanta, 30 minutes plus additional time taxiing (with an open rear cargo door :eek: ) put this poor boy back home much later than planned!

Didn't book another cruise, as I'm holding an Open booking from last year (still).

Despite a rainy Marigot, St. Martin day, this was easily my best week on SB so far!

Thanks for all the well-wishes! Hope to get some photos put together later in the week....

Paul

>"this was easily my best week on SB so far!"

You mean your week with both East AND West Coast Janes was not?

Ahhh...if only! I knew something important was missing....! :D ;)

Ok...other than missing the 2-Coast Janes...an incredible week! :)

Just a quick note, our first Seabourn cruise was awesome!!!

We loved the ship, the service, the food (loved that too much, gained four pounds in the week), the suite, the weather, the ports. Loved finally being able to put faces to my Cruise Critic friends.

More later, but first I have to buy a new computer since mine died and it's a pain using Neil's.

Jackie

Great shots Paul! Thank you!

Host Dan

You're welcome! (the least I could do...:D )

Thank you Paul - you revealed the mystery of the how these suites are laid out! Looks like someone is popular with all the big flower arrangements! :eek: :D

Yeah...I'm real popular with moi! :eek: ;) The only thing I didn't think to show was the door & "walk-in closet", which was the walkway from the front door into the suite...perhaps one could refer to it as a "walk-by" closet in those suites!

But, OH the anchoring! Sheesh! (Still, a wonderful cabin!)

Paul

Hi Paul

Great photo's even the grey days look wet and warm compared to London which is unusually cold at the moment!

They brought back great memories from last year thanks for sharing them with us.

where are you considering for your next cruise?

thanks again

deb

Just back from St Thomas and the Mafolie late last night! Thank you Paul for the"meet and greet " in your suite and it was nice to be able to see those who post on the board here! The Legend was a very enjoyable destination and I hope to see her again sometime !!!

thanks Paul for the pictures. I really enjoyed going out on your balcony for a smoke in St. Thomas. If you got the right room, not a bad hotel... OK the 71 steps down to ones room would be not for me... :eek:

thanks for the pictures of the anchor suite. The window looks OK for BB :) I have always wanted to see it.

where are you considering for your next cruise?

Deb: I'm doing a "geek" cruise in November, on the HAL Volendam, 10 days out of Ft. Lauderdale that does a partial canal transit...it's my "deductible" cruise for the year! However, I have the Legend TA planned for next April!

thanks Paul for the pictures. I really enjoyed going out on your balcony for a smoke in St. Thomas. If you got the right room, not a bad hotel... OK the 71 steps down to ones room would be not for me... :eek:

thanks for the pictures of the anchor suite. The window looks OK for BB :) I have always wanted to see it.

BB: The trick is to get a room "above" the pool! John's "71 steps cabin" would have been tough on moi, too!!

Although it's a little tough to tell from the pix, the window in 101, although a bit smaller than normal suites, would afford BB plenty of sea-scape, and included not one, but two ledges. A chair to the side, and BB would be content! :D (Assuming that BB doesn't expect to "sleep-in" on an anchoring morning!! :eek: )

Paul

I'm doing a "geek" cruise in November, on the HAL Volendam, 10 days out of Ft. Lauderdale that does a partial canal transit...it's my "deductible" cruise for the year!

Is this open to the public or a chartered event? :confused:

Is this open to the public or a chartered event? :confused:

Matt:

This is a (relatively) small group on board the ship. There is a conference fee to attend the classes/seminars involved. However, since the organizer is also my TA, I can't post his website here. Email me and I'll send it to you....

pwatson808 at mac dot com

He does lots of different "conferences", from Opera to Chess to Photoshop and Macs. Since I'm self-employed and use a Mac at work & home, attending his tours is "educational" (hence the deductible status). He pulls in industry leaders as speakers, and it's a great time!

Oh, and although Neil hands out caps, they don't come with "spinners" :D ;)

Paul

My room at the bottom of the pool had 97 steps from the entrance to the hotel . The second stay there may have had only 71 steps:eek: A little too much for moi aussi !!!!I got ready to check out and realized that I had left my jacket hanging on the rod in the room and had to go back :( again !!!:p

My room at the bottom of the pool had 97 steps from the entrance to the hotel . The second stay there may have had only 71 steps:eek: A little too much for moi aussi !!!!I got ready to check out and realized that I had left my jacket hanging on the rod in the room and had to go back :( again !!!:p

John were the roads down the hill you could park your car (if you had one) or take a taxi from :confused:

Archived