Sea Pass Account---Split in Two

Hi..I am leaving 3/25 on the Mariner and I needed to know if it was possible to make 2 accounts for one stateroom. I have a friend of the family who would like her things on her own credit card and I would like mine on my credit card. Now here's the dilemma....our cruise documents and the online checkin only lets you put one credit card in...do they allow two seperate accounts on the sea pass for the cabin...its hard to tally between who spent what....thanks for the answers...

Ditto, no problem with seperate accounts. Are you sure your friend can't enter her credit card info online?? Each passenger should be listed with the option of adding their own infor or all on one account. If not no big deal you just give them the information when you check in.

edit your SetSail pass and on-line check-in. When you review the section where your credit card info is, you're supposed to check the boxes showing who you're agreeing to pay for. Uncheck your friend, then the computer will add a slot for putting your friends credit card info in. Your friend will have to print off his own SetSail pass too. My sister and I always have different portolio numbers (seperate accounts) for the same cabin.

We are taking my friends sons and would like for him to set up a cash account and also would like for our kids to set up a cash account and they have their own money for spending on the cruise. They are under 18, it is possible to set up cash accounts for them and how much would they need to put down?

We are taking my friends sons and would like for him to set up a cash account and also would like for our kids to set up a cash account and they have their own money for spending on the cruise. They are under 18, it is possible to set up cash accounts for them and how much would they need to put down?

I always do a cash account on Rhapsody and they automatically open it for 500 dollars, no cash down! Once the 500 is reached they shut the account off. 500 is a lot for kids so you might not want them to know how much.. LOL

Nitra, is there no way to set up a smaller $$$ amount? :confused: I had planned to set up a cash account for my son. He already knows what his budget is, so he wouldn't know that $500 was available to him, but I would really like to lower the limit.:rolleyes:

Nitra, is there no way to set up a smaller $$$ amount? :confused: I had planned to set up a cash account for my son. He already knows what his budget is, so he wouldn't know that $500 was available to him, but I would really like to lower the limit.:rolleyes:

Ask when you check in, they do it right there, if they cant, then when you get on board, go to the pursers desk and ask if they can modify it. I would bet they can do it. I leave mine and then on Friday night or early Saturday, I give them my debit card and ask them to change the FOP, so if they can do that then surely they can lower the amount.

When you check in online, and you enter credit card information, there is a box you have to uncheck that asks you who this credit card is paying for. Just uncheck the box that says both names, and check the one that only lists the person whos credit card it is. Then when it asks for the personal info for the 2nd passenger, it will ask for your CC as well. We do it all the time. Simple.

I always do a cash account on Rhapsody and they automatically open it for 500 dollars, no cash down! Once the 500 is reached they shut the account off. 500 is a lot for kids so you might not want them to know how much.. LOL

Do they open one for each kid? On the online sail and sign do you set it up as each will have their own cash account?

I dont have kids, this is for me. Last cruise there were 3 of us in the cabin, all had our own accounts, so I guess you can set it up for each kid, maybe someone with kids can help there. I would say it cant hurt to ask.

Archived