Question for Rev

lknick

I just thought the photo in vestments was great.

My late wife's father, who was a Lutheran bishop, always called his vestments his 'Class A's' but I guess 20 years as a chaplain does things to you.

I just thought the photo in vestments was great.

My late wife's father, who was a Lutheran bishop, always called his vestments his 'Class A's' but I guess 20 years as a chaplain does things to you.

Ah! Ok!

You mean this one?

neal3.jpg

It's an old one ... 8 years old, actually. I like the new one of me in my black robe, red stole, and tab collar more. Yet, I look more like a protestant wearing just the black geneva gown and stole, but has a "classy" feel to it too.

Here are a couple of photos of me celebrating the eucharist.

communion12s.JPG

communion3s.JPG

communion7s.JPG

Now THAT is an example of my "Class A" Vestments. I've lost 40 pounds since those were taken, and I've added the beard. :)

In his picture, he has his collar on, doesn`t that count for class As?

No ... in my newest photo I'm wearing just a tab clergy shirt, my black geneva robe, and a red stole. That would be "Class B," or somewhat more protestant, vestments. :) Class "A" vestments would be more Anglican or Catholic, and would include Cassock and Surplice and/or Alb, Chasuble and Stole. See my prior post with the photos.

:)

What does THIS have to do with cruising? Not a blooming thing! :) Just a pastor in his Sunday bloomers! :D

I loved the PastorCam photos.

Gee ... thanks. :)

I've not run the cam in a while ... when I'm at home I'm almost never at the desktop computer anymore. I suppose I should move the cam back to the office and run it there more, huh? I think I'll do that tomorrow.

revneal-

Congratulations on the 41 lb loss! Not only is that a huge milestone, it is something to be very proud of... my DH only had 9 - 12 lbs to loose on SBD but he sticks with it for me - I have a few more to lose than he... :)

You look great & I'm sure your congregation loves you, the pics are great - my brother recently relocated to the Dallas area and is still looking for a church - can you email me at lskerr "at" comcast "dot" net? - I've read many of your posts and believe my brother would fit into your community quite well - he is also willing to drive a bit for church... he is a great person, has been single for a while, owns his own business and believes in family & community. He has always been very active in his church - willing to donate his time in anyway he can - big brother, building habitat for humanity, etc... a good catch for any single women ... oops, I shouldn't go there!

What does THIS have to do with cruising? Not a blooming thing! :) Just a pastor in his Sunday bloomers! :D
Probably not a blooming thing...but just as relevant as 'where can I buy booze.'

Now a pastor in his bloomers is a terrible thing. Once saw my father-in-law crawling into his closet wearing only his collared shirt and BVDs. Now that was scarey. Guess you could call that pastoral BDUs.

Now all we need is Revneal in Class 'A's and shorts on a cruise (LOL).

ROFLMHO ... that's a fantastic image!!!!!!! :)

If you don't mind me wearing shorts with a pair of black gradient compression socks! :D personally, that looks so tacky I just wear long pants all the time.

Archived