boarding in San Juan

PAGA

We're sailing on the Adventure out of San Juan in September. The ship sails at 10pm. Can someone tell me the latest RCCL will allow us to check-in/board? And, is the first night open-seating dinner? And what time (approx) is the muster drill?

I just checked our airline tickets and American has made an itinerary change that gets us into San Juan about 3 hours later than we had originally booked. -- and there doesn't appear to be any other flight options thru American that will get us in any earlier than the flight on which they have re-booked us...

Thanks!!

- PAGA

4 Celebrity Cruises

4 RCCL Cruises (and 2 more booked for 2004!!)

Thanks for the suggestion to fly in a day early; however I want to have all my facts straight about boarding times in San Juan before I approach the airline. Plus...our babysitters (grandparents!!) aren't arriving until the day prior to our sail date, so flying out a day earlier isn't our first option...

- PAGA

I believe the muster drill was at 8:30. I'm not sure how late you can board, but I would guess that you have to be on before the muster drill.

Dinner the first night is at your assigned table. If you can't make that, the windjammer will be open for diner also.

I agree with the previous poster, if you can come in a day early, do so. That first day can be quite relaxing if your on board early. When you board late, you'll miss that.

Have fun, hope all works out for your cruise.:)

Mark

Archived