Zuiderdam Dining Room Layout

PCruzer

Does anyone have a current Zuiderdam dining room diagram with table numbers for both upper and lower dining that they could provide a link to? Thanks.

Links are in my sig below...

Candy the ZuiderPrincess <-- just booked Zuidy #8

Hello Candy. Thanks for providing the upper dining layout very helpful. The docs only references we are upper at 8:00, table for four (as requested).

Just in receipt of our docs...doing the dance for the first time and its feeling mighty fine :D

My question is, when and how are we notified of our table #?

When you FINALLY get to your cabin (I know sometimes it seems like forever) you will find a welcome package with a portable ship diagram and a card with your table number. If you are not happy with the assignment, as soon as possible seek out the Maitre d' and he will be happy to accommodate you, if he can.

Awesome...yes, you are correct, it is seeming like FOREVER now, I cannot image being in FLL for two days prior and THEN FINALLY boarding the Zuiderdam! We'll be checking out the welcome package asap!

Since I am such a planner (cannot help myself), I've scoped out the tables for four (upper level) on the diagram you provided from your sig and have marked out the prime, 2nd choice and really do not want tables :D

Again, thanks for the info and hint!

Awesome...yes, you are correct, it is seeming like FOREVER now, I cannot image being in FLL for two days prior and THEN FINALLY boarding the Zuiderdam! We'll be checking out the welcome package asap!

Since I am such a planner (cannot help myself), I've scoped out the tables for four (upper level) on the diagram you provided from your sig and have marked out the prime, 2nd choice and really do not want tables :D

Again, thanks for the info and hint!

You can also have your TA, (or do it yourself) E-mail Ship Services and request a table by number. Has worked many times in the past for me....they can not guarantee you will get the one you want, but certainly worth trying.

Hey Tinknock50...thanks for hint...we gave our TA instructions for table location a year ago when we booked...I see our TA this weekend, I'll be sure to suggest they send another request in...

Hi iflyrc5...another fellow pax for April 22nd on the Zuiderdam!!! WE are soooo excited. Are you on from FLL all the way to Vanc? Make sure to sign up on the April 22 Zuiderdam ROLL CALL...we are a quiet bunch, but I believe our momentum is JUST about to start building :D I hope you get your early seating...ours came thru for a table of 4 and upper at 8...

Are you new to HAL? to Cruising? or are you an "old hat" at this?

You can also have your TA, (or do it yourself) E-mail Ship Services and request a table by number. Has worked many times in the past for me....they can not guarantee you will get the one you want, but certainly worth trying.

Thanks Tinknock for the suggestion. We are on the April 7th sailing. Do you have the email address for Ship Services??

Mary

Thanks Tinknock for the suggestion. We are on the April 7th sailing. Do you have the email address for Ship Services??

Mary

I don't have that address handy, but you can go to the HAL website and click on "Contact Us". When it asks you for topic, choose "existing reservation" and they should probably forward it for you to the proper department.

Also you could do a search on Cruise Critic because there has been a thread containing more direct contacts with the ship.:)

Archived