Inside Cabin Snobs

gtalum

[quote name='monakayk'][B][COLOR=Purple]So those of us who have booked inside cabins are "slumming" and "snobs"?!
Am I missing the joke or what?
[/COLOR][/B][/quote]

As teh OP, I just want to clarify that this thread is 100% joke material, poking fun at the "Balcony Snobs" thread.

As I said over in that other thread, don't worry about other folks' accomodations. Get the best deal you can for what you are willing to spend, and move on. :)

let's raise our foo foo drink to the balcony snobs and insde cabin snobs. oh yeah oh yeah we good we good to all snobs, nah nah nah
now where's my umbrella in my foo foo? i want more foo foo hip hip hooray hip hip hooray

i'm kelly, i'm a balcony snob, outside snob. haven't done the inside, maybe one day i will. let's join snobaholics.

[quote name='crusinmama06']This is the Grand Suite from Freedom of the Seas...picture provided by the RCCL web site ([URL="http://www.rccl.com"]www.rccl.com[/URL])

Try not to drool on your keyboard. ;)

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/babymosmom/freedomsuite.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Yeah, that is big, but the patterns are nasty. YUKKA You'd think they'd have better decor. Sorry. I'm happy with my balcony. I don't need a big suite. It's not like i'm in the cabin for a long time.

[quote name='NancyIL']And it's an inside guarantee on Destiny for a YEAR from now! I could've chosen the bunk bed room for the same price - but I like surprises![/quote]

Awww ... there were only 2 A1 rooms left when I booked ... I chose bunks over bumps (the other was one of those odd shaped ones at the very front of the ship on deck 2 - pull out bed versus bunks). I wish I could have been surprised too. Are you going to ask if you can bus dishes and press linens too Nancy? You know, so it will be a theme cruise? Maybe we could ask for shirts to match the crew...

[quote name='cruisinjerseygirl']Oh did I mention there is not enough room in the inside cabin for bonking...[/quote]

If there is room in a bunk bed cabin ... and besides, that's what all the lifeboats, supply closets, single stall restrooms, and of course the back row of the theater are for ... or so I have heard.

I swear those people in the love and marriage "game shows" are crew members. How do they manage to pick the couple every cruise that has already taken their vacation ... somplace odd and of course are willing to admit it?

[quote name='mprucha']For those of you wanting the 12 step program for being an outside snob.....look at the last page of the balcony snob thread.....I've posted it ![/quote]

Shhhh don't tell anyone, but I'v often wondered if folks think they are buying the cabin. They act like they are purchasing long term real estate. I know folks buying condos that pay less attention to their view than cruisers.

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]too funny this says it all lol :D [/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/babymosmom/balconysnob.gif[/IMG]

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]Must say I go with the flow sometimes I'm dark sometimes I'm not lol Since my 1st cruise was a balcony and my second an ocean view and 3rd back to balcony apparently the "dark" scares me lol[/SIZE][/FONT] :D

[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4]Must say this whole thread has had me laughing my ass off :eek: [/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='dyin2cruz']Thanks everyone for such a great time!!! I have been LOL all night reading this. I have only been in Is staterooms(and beenok with that), but "balcony bonking" has made me jealous of balcony snobs!!!!!:o[/quote]

It takes very little courage to go balcony bonking if you're a balcony snob. It is much more fun to do it if you are an inside snob. The trick is to sneak in the balcony rooms as the steward is leaving and have a blast!

[quote name='Lisl123']Awww ... there were only 2 A1 rooms left when I booked ... I chose bunks over bumps (the other was one of those odd shaped ones at the very front of the ship on deck 2 - pull out bed versus bunks). I wish I could have been surprised too. Are you going to ask if you can bus dishes and press linens too Nancy? You know, so it will be a theme cruise? Maybe we could ask for shirts to match the crew...[/QUOTE]

Press linens? You mean...IRON??? :eek: The only ironing board I have is a tabletop one, and it only gets used when I need a slant board for exercising! :D But dishes I can do!

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080]Inside, outside, suite... it doesn't matter to me, I'm on a cruise. When I cruise with my sister I prefer an inside cabin, it's great for taking naps. My husband is a balcony snob and will only cruise this way. We've had a cat. 12 once and although it was nice I would never pay for it. What can I say.... I'm a cruise "hoe", I'll take what I can get!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='gtalum']As teh OP, I just want to clarify that this thread is 100% joke material, poking fun at the "Balcony Snobs" thread.

As I said over in that other thread, don't worry about other folks' accomodations. Get the best deal you can for what you are willing to spend, and move on. :)[/quote]

[B][COLOR=Purple]Yeah finally got it...after I went back to the main page and saw that other thread.

Just a bit slow when I posted the first time...guess I just needed another cup of tea (caffine)! LOL.[/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='imacruzinma']It's not about time in the cabin....it's about sex on the balcony![/quote]

Does anyone have the recipe for that drink?

Just curious... are more men I.S.S. (In Side Snobs) or women? And someone forgot to add that ISS people stay up later, drink more and party harder because we don't have those tiny little balcony's to sit on and be anti-social. :D

[quote name='GeekyMom']Now what's your secret? ;)[/quote]

I cant tell or it would not be a secret.:D

I watch the price on all cruises that fit my schedule, mostly 3-5 day sailings. I work for the airlines so I have no airfare for the most part.

Or last cruise was a toss up between the Paradise out of Long Beach and the Imagination out of MIA. The price on the Paradise went up and the Imagination went down.

Archived