Cruise in Review Video??

I don't know how to get the video after debarkation.

But I did read your review. We're glad you like our ship! We call it our ship, because we're going back for the 4th time in May, and I can't imagine there being a friendlier or more fun ship in the RCCL fleet. We're going to be very sad when she sails away this fall to do an asian itinerary.

So, you mentioned that the CD is named Chris. When we sailed in December, it was a guy named Abe Hughes and prior to that, it had been a guy named Dan. Do you know if Chris is starting a new contract which would take him through May?

If you spent any time at the Champagne bar, hopefully, you were well served by Maria. She's our favorite bartender on board, always so friendly, and she remembers absolutely everyone's names.

Is there a way to purchase Cruise in Review video from my last cruise Rhapsody 3/4/07? RCCL website doesn't seem to have any answers. It totally slipped my mind to purchase while onboard...

Here's the link to the site that sells the DVDs. It's the same site that handles RCCL's photo releases. Hope that helps!

https://www.image.com/html/guest-videoRequestForm.cfm

This will be my first time crusing with RCI, what kind of videos can you buy on the ship or after (Seeing the link!)?

There's a videographer taping most onboard events/games. You can purchase this video onboard toward the end of the cruise, or, as I just found out, once you get home. It's a nice memory, especially if you made new friends onboard.

Do you know if Chris is starting a new contract which would take him through May?

If you spent any time at the Champagne bar, hopefully, you were well served by Maria. She's our favorite bartender on board, always so friendly, and she remembers absolutely everyone's names.

I'm sorry, all I know is his name is Chris, I believe he was new...and was very likable :) And yes, we grew to LOVE Maria...God Bless her and her Pomagranate Martinis :p

This will be my first time crusing with RCI, what kind of videos can you buy on the ship or after (Seeing the link!)?

We got the video from the cruise that ravenlair was on. We got it mainly because they got a great shot of my wife and son dancing at one the events (Captain's party, I think). It will make good blackmail material later on in his High School years.

Much of the video is "stock" footage of the ship, ports of call, etc. However, about half of it is things that happened on your cruise; focusing principally on the big organized activities (belly flop, sexy legs, Quest, Captain's party, etc.).

So, you mentioned that the CD is named Chris. When we sailed in December, it was a guy named Abe Hughes and prior to that, it had been a guy named Dan. Do you know if Chris is starting a new contract which would take him through May?

His name is Chris Armas. I don't know anything about his contract situation. On another thread someone said he had been the CD on another cruise they were on a couple of years ago (really specific, huh).:o

As mentioned previously, the footage of the ports of call are more or less "File footage" that looks dated from the 80's....I would say 60% of the video is file footage, the rest is of your cruise...

Archived