Ocho Rios option

travelgirlie

Those river tubing pics didn't look like the river tubing down the White River that Marva and the other tours do. The tubes are different and we didn't have to wear life vests. Maybe it's an old pic?

The photo is from August 2004 and was not the "Inner Tubing on the White River" excursion. It is the "River Tubing Safari" on the White River.

• 2 weeks later...
Those river tubing pics didn't look like the river tubing down the White River that Marva and the other tours do. The tubes are different and we didn't have to wear life vests. Maybe it's an old pic?

We used Marva to go river tubing the afternoon we were there. But that morning we used Wilderness Tours to go ATV riding. What fun we had! We were a group ranging in age from mid-30s to mid-50s. We rode up to the top of Murphy Hill which provided AMAZING views down below. At the top we were provided a cold drink and were told about local plants and were told about the history of the area we were in. I never thought in a million years I would be riding an ATV! My son still can't believe I did it! I would highly recommend this tour. The brothers who run this tour are so helpful, especially if you don't know what you're doing!

Hello,

I am looking to do the exact same thing in Ocho rios. We want to do atv riding in the a.m. and then tubing in the afternoon. How did you book this? I know I can book directly with the atv wilderness tour, but how did you book only the tubing with Marva? Would you mind telling me how much she charged for the tubing only?

Archived