Bunk Railings on Crown???

zippnby

I just got to see what our interior cabin looks like on the Crown. We are on the 7/5/07 sailing. Question for past Crown cruisers.

Does Priness have railings so kids don't fall out of the upper bunks. On our last cruise, My youngest daughter (age 5 then now 7 she is seven years old) rolled out of a regular bed and face planted on the floor. She got an extremely bloody nose from the fall. I'd rather not have her sleep with me because she not a very good bed mate.

I guess if Princess doesnt have something to "hold" them in, I could bring one of those toddler bed rails that fits under the matress. But I don't want to bring anything I don't need.

Thanks

Hi

The bunks in our Caribe deck room had rails. I was a little concerned having my restless, roll-around-all-night four year old up there...but he did fine. The rails were long enough that he would have had to scrunch way down the end of the bed in order to roll off. Enjoy your vacation - we had a WONDERFUL time. :)

I have read other posts about using duct tape or bugey cords. Wait. that was to hold their doors open, not to keep their kids safe. LOL.

Well, maybe you could use those too.;)

Archived