Are there Laundry Rooms on the Zenith?

Jeanne S

The hair dryers in the CC cat. are better then those wall mounted ones in the other cabins but they are still pretty weak. I didnt bring mine because I had heard they were very good. Thank god my mother-in-law brought hers and I was able to borrow it. I will be bringing my own when we sail her again next July.

Laundry/dry cleaning was very reasonable and very quick. Even tho we hadnt opted for express service our things were back as if it had been requested.....both times...and only charged regualr prices.

Thank you both. We are on the Florida deck having booked this just last month the rates wre quite high already and we did not think the $600 to upgrade to CC was wort it given the rooms are basically the same.

Celebrity advised us the electrical current is European so now I have to find an adapter for my electric curlers. Will also bring a blow dryer, thanks.

Jeanne,

You might want to re-check about the electricity. I'm 99.99% sure it is not European. I'd hate for you to buy an adapter you don't need. As on most ships, you'll need to plug anything other than razors in at the desk and not in the bathroom. A small extenrion cord can be very handy.

Celebrity advised us the electrical current is European so now I have to find an adapter for my electric curlers. Will also bring a blow dryer, thanks.

Jeanne, the cabins have one outlet with European and one outlet with US current. We were on Zenith in April, and tht is what we had in our cabin. No adapter needed.

We are booked for the June 6th sailing out of Port Liberty. I couldnt get inthe info yesterday either to see if they still had rooms for a friend. When we called the day the prices were released the agent told my husband there were only 200 rooms left (all the others had been held or booked by noon)

I would call them if I were you....could be a website glitch

I used my mother-in-laws blowdryer without an adaptor.....no need to go buy on.

Archived