Autumn Funside News

Star-Man

Recieved this seasons funside news and besides a couple of decent deals, there is a promo dvd with it.

There is the 8 minute deck by deck tour of the dawn from the dawns site as well as ones for the sun and the star.

Brought back some great memories with the star deck by deck. :)

Me too. Not a thing.

But a while back I sent P&O an email asking to be included in future issues and they emailed back and said that I had been added to their list.

Now I will wait to see if I have. :)

we got two as hubby got one in his name also.

If anyone wants a copy (we got ours today) please email me , hotmail same name as here

karon

ps let me know if you want the magazine as well.

karon

we got two as hubby got one in his name also.

If anyone wants a copy (we got ours today) please email me , hotmail same name as here

karon

ps let me know if you want the magazine as well.

karon

I would love a copy thanks Karon, I'll whip you off an email now

Trevor

I would love a copy thanks Karon, I'll whip you off an email now

Trevor

Ok trevor you got it.

first cab off the rank. maybe others may get two copies and be willing to share..

karon

Ok trevor you got it.

first cab off the rank. maybe others may get two copies and be willing to share..

karon

Maybe it can become a communal copy, once I've had a look, then I can pass it on to the next person, then they can pass it on once they're done and so on and so forth.

Trevor

We got one... We normally get two, don't know where my copy went to. If I get one as well there'll be another spare one floating around.

We're very tempted by the Tongan Cruise. Might have to start saving for that one I think.

We got one... We normally get two, don't know where my copy went to. If I get one as well there'll be another spare one floating around.

We're very tempted by the Tongan Cruise. Might have to start saving for that one I think.

I was looking at the Sydney ports website a week or so ago & noticed a 16 nighter in Sept '09. (In Syd on 30th Aug & then 15th Sept). I told DH straight away that I wanted to go on that one. a) coz it was 16 nights & b)covered our wedding anniversary & my birthday. After seeing the funside news today I'm guessing it would be a Tongan one. I have always wanted to go to Tonga so now I definately want to go. Sept '08 would be too soon though. Wouldn't be able to afford it that early.

Karen

I was looking at the Sydney ports website a week or so ago & noticed a 16 nighter in Sept '09. (In Syd on 30th Aug & then 15th Sept). I told DH straight away that I wanted to go on that one. a) coz it was 16 nights & b)covered our wedding anniversary & my birthday. After seeing the funside news today I'm guessing it would be a Tongan one. I have always wanted to go to Tonga so now I definately want to go. Sept '08 would be too soon though. Wouldn't be able to afford it that early.

Karen

You're probably right Karen..

I'm drawn to the September '08 one because a) it'll be my birthday b) it's going to Tonga and c) it's on Pacific Dawn.

For those who haven't seen it yet;

Pacific Dawn Cruise W836 (Tongan Treasures) - September 7 2006, 16 nights

Sydney - Suva - Dravuni - Levuka - Savusavu - Vava'u - Nuku'Alofa - Noumea - Sydney

4 Berth Inside from $2161pp outside from $2206pp

2 Berth Inside from $3545pp outside from $3636pp balcony from $4390pp

You're probably right Karen..

I'm drawn to the September '08 one because a) it'll be my birthday b) it's going to Tonga and c) it's on Pacific Dawn.

For those who haven't seen it yet;

Pacific Dawn Cruise W836 (Tongan Treasures) - September 7 2006, 16 nights

Sydney - Suva - Dravuni - Levuka - Savusavu - Vava'u - Nuku'Alofa - Noumea - Sydney

4 Berth Inside from $2161pp outside from $2206pp

2 Berth Inside from $3545pp outside from $3636pp balcony from $4390pp

But wouldn't the Sept '09 cruise also cover your birthday?

Karen

But september 08 means less time to wait :D

I know but I got the impression (could have read it wrong) that Kym agreed that Sept '08 was too early in regards to saving for it.

Karen

I know but I got the impression (could have read it wrong) that Kym agreed that Sept '08 was too early in regards to saving for it.

Karen

No, we could save for September '08 with no problems!! I was just meaning we'd have to! And as Sam says, September '09 is a loooonggg way off!

No, we could save for September '08 with no problems!! I was just meaning we'd have to! And as Sam says, September '09 is a loooonggg way off!

It sure is but as a family of 5 I know we can't do Sept '08 after doing Nov '07 so I'm going to keep my eye on Sept '09.

Karen

It sure is but as a family of 5 I know we can't do Sept '08 after doing Nov '07 so I'm going to keep my eye on Sept '09.

Karen

Karen, we are going to those ports on the Tahiti cruise, so Geri and I can let you know when we get back. I have been to Suva and Dravuni before.

I have already been doing some research on Tonga and Vav'au looks great for snorkelling, We are thinking of doing a kayak tour there to the caves and coral gardens:p Cant wait to get my funside news to check them out!

Chez

Archived