Autumn Funside News

Star-Man

How much does this 16 nighter cost? Can't find it on the website, only goes to June 08.:rolleyes:

Here is the prices for that one:

For those who haven't seen it yet;

Pacific Dawn Cruise W836 (Tongan Treasures) - September 7 2006, 16 nights

Sydney - Suva - Dravuni - Levuka - Savusavu - Vava'u - Nuku'Alofa - Noumea - Sydney

4 Berth Inside from $2161pp outside from $2206pp

2 Berth Inside from $3545pp outside from $3636pp balcony from $4390pp

The blurb in the Funside News says that this cruise hasn't been released to the public yet, past passengers are getting the first advise of it so they can get in early.

That's probably why you can't see it on the website yet.

Why don't we all plan for the one in 2009 and make it a CC cruise:D

Gives everyone time to save. What fun!

Chez

xx

Hi Chez,

Yeh Chez keep the old foxy and Di in that loop ...that would be fun:)

Why don't we all plan for the one in 2009 and make it a CC cruise:D

Gives everyone time to save. What fun!

Chez

xx

We should charter the ship, CCers only. I too will put my hand up for this one. Looks like i will do the Sun Princess next year and the dawn the year after then.:)

Ok looks like the important people are in, now who shares quads with who? I would like someone who doesn't snore or pass wind in the night, so who would like my husband???

Chez

xx

(only joking of course, I love my husband, but still willing to trade for 16 nights)

Hi All

Just mentioned to hubby - his rely lets get this one over with first - i'm just gonna take that as a yes!!!! We would be interested in an outside - although I need to know when in Sept is it - as if not in school hols would need to take time off - might just take long service as will have that by then - as we don't have our issue of funside news yet.

Thanks Rach

Rach, we will organise to get a copy to you, I should get mine on Monday, usually get three, so between us all will distribute them out! I think we might have a big get together happening:eek:

Chez

xx

God, I'll be 25, nearly 26 by then!!:eek: How would one go about chartering a vessel that size??

Is this DVD the 'Welcome Aboard' DVD? If it is, you can order it for free from P&O's website. If it is not, if someone has a spare copy, could you please send one my way..:)

i was like "crap, ill be turning 20 the day after getting back :eek: "

where have the years gone :confused:

God, I'll be 25, nearly 26 by then!!:eek:

Ummm, 20???........

26????...............

I'd be turning 37 in the middle of the cruise if I went on it.

You young whipper snappers don't know what getting old is..... :D

Kym

PS -Of course I'll still be turning 37 if I don't go on it - but you know what I mean.

OMG, so what date is this cruise in 2009? I'll be turning 45 in October 2009:eek: but Geri says we are only 25???........we are 10 days apart so if the cruise is on our birthdays, Geri will have to be there,.......maybe she can share with my husband.....oh oh my husband is saying noooooo!!

You young whipper snappers don't know what getting old is..... :D

Does it mean reminiscing about the good old days whenever you are with your friends? Because if it is, then thats all ive been doing lately....:cool:

I think we could get away with booking a whole deck on the dawn. Aloha deck anyone? :D

OMG, so what date is this cruise in 2009? I'll be turning 45 in October 2009:eek: but Geri says we are only 25???........we are 10 days apart so if the cruise is on our birthdays, Geri will have to be there,.......maybe she can share with my husband.....oh oh my husband is saying noooooo!!

Depart Sydney 30th August, arriving back 15th September 2009.

At the moment we're only assuming it's a Tongan one because it's the same time of year and same length of time as the one advertised in the Funside News for September 2008. Karen saw the port bookings on the Port of Sydney website.

Depart Sydney 30th August, arriving back 15th September 2009.

At the moment we're only assuming it's a Tongan one because it's the same time of year and same length of time as the one advertised in the Funside News for September 2008. Karen saw the port bookings on the Port of Sydney website.

So it could be a cruise to anywhere?? even more exciting:D Miss out on my birthday but thats a good thing, I wouldnt want to embarass myself in front of you all with all those cocktails..........wouldnt' be NSW school holidays either so cheaper!

Chez

Does it mean reminiscing about the good old days whenever you are with your friends? Because if it is, then thats all ive been doing lately....:cool:

Yep... Remembering the days when we walked 10 miles to school through the snow and the rain with cardboard for shoes............

Yep... Remembering the days when we walked 10 miles to school through the snow and the rain with cardboard for shoes............

and having to live in a shoe box in the middle of the road.... and then having to get up at 2 in the morning, lick the road clean with our tongues and then eat a handful of cold gravel for breakfast.

or is that a bit too much monty python for one post :D

great, now im reminiscing about watching monty python movies....

and having to live in a shoe box in the middle of the road.... and then having to get up at 2 in the morning, lick the road clean with our tongues and then eat a handful of cold gravel for breakfast.

or is that a bit too much monty python for one post :D

great, now im reminiscing about watching monty python movies....

You can't have too much monty python

I do hope they repeat the Tongan one as i really want to go too, have thought of nothing else for days. BUT! common sense has won:( I promised myself to get new carpet and some renovations this year so NO CRUISES!!!!!!!! i thought i would keep one eye on it and if and i know there won't be any left,look at last minute bookings. as its an unusual cruise i reckon it will sellout quickly.Still have to find 3 other likeminded souls with 2,000 buck as well so chances are slim i'm afraid.Still theres hope as the Dawn will be here for a good while so who knows what can happen....I shall look forward to reading all your reviews of your trips...Brenda

does it say how much for 3rd and/or 4th person sharing a 4 berth - told the kids there like yep lets go -and they haven't even done their first one yet!! by then stephen would be 17 and katy 15. hopefully we get our funside news this week and i'll look into booking it - i gues there goes the bathroom for another few years!!!!

By the way its 9 months today till our next cruise!!!

Archived