Autumn Funside News

Star-Man

does it say how much for 3rd and/or 4th person sharing a 4 berth - told the kids there like yep lets go -and they haven't even done their first one yet!! by then stephen would be 17 and katy 15. hopefully we get our funside news this week and i'll look into booking it - i gues there goes the bathroom for another few years!!!!

By the way its 9 months today till our next cruise!!!

No Rach, you'd have to ring them on 13 24 69 to find that out, quoting the Funside News article and special deal.

[/font][/color][/font]

Ummm, 20???........

26????...............

I'd be turning 37 in the middle of the cruise if I went on it.

You young whipper snappers don't know what getting old is..... :D

Kym

PS -Of course I'll still be turning 37 if I don't go on it - but you know what I mean.

You poor OLD thing Kym:rolleyes: . I'd be celebrating my 49th birthday on board:eek: . We'd also be celebrating our 21st wedding anniversary.

Karen

Wow it's turning into a real party;

my birthday

Karen's birthday

Karen's anniversary

Sam's birthday (well an early celebration at least)

Anyone else with a celebration during this fortnight (30th August to 15th september)

Me too!!!! I might be able to handle 2009... Brenda, I don't mind sharing...Maybe Chris can get his contract on the ship then, and I won't have to pay??!!

Karen, are both you and Ron thinking of this one?

Am just about to buy a house...so things might be tight, but with a bit of clever budgeting ...who knows!!

Margaritas at 11am in Tonga!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Kaz

And that would be yet another Karen (I assume?)

Karen

If anyone has a spare copy of the Funside news I would love to have it.

email is

brushtail2 and I am with ozemail.com.au

It would be more than my life is worth to put my full email address up on a forum. My husband would kill me and I would never hear the end of it as spam after spam arrives in our inbox. :o

Thanks heaps,

Would be great, if i can hang out that long without going mad :eek: hubbys b'day is the 13th but i can't get him to have another go at cruising.He was sick the whole time in '91 on Fairstar....would be good a group of us :D

Sorry guys, only received one copy of Funside news:(

They must be cost cutting, usually receive one for each of the three adults who have cruised at our place! although I am the only one that reads it:p

Chez

xx

Wow it's turning into a real party;

my birthday

Karen's birthday

Karen's anniversary

Sam's birthday (well an early celebration at least)

Anyone else with a celebration during this fortnight (30th August to 15th september)

Count me in and it will be my birthday aswell:D .

I told my husband on friday that I would like to go on the tonga cruise for my birthday next year.

Karen

trevor i hope you received your copy of the funside news and cd, i posted it early last week.:)

Has anyone watched it yet. The start is just the same as the earlier dvd that was out.

The dawn does look superb , you guys must be getting more excited seeing it.

I wonder if some of the producers are "homeschooled." :D On the pacific sun section, they show the Layers of the ship, one of the places is labelled as "LADIES"S. I am suprised their proofreaders didnt pick that up.

karon

ps please do not pick on my punctutation i know i dont punctuate correctly, (idleness not lack of knowledge!!)Besides it against the TOU to do that:p :p

ps please do not pick on my punctutation i know i dont punctuate correctly, (idleness not lack of knowledge!!)Besides it against the TOU to do that:p :p

As if we would.......... :D :D

Does anyone have a copy of the funside news they can spare?

I would love to have one. Or a scanned copy if anyone can oblige?

trevor i hope you received your copy of the funside news and cd, i posted it early last week.:)

Has anyone watched it yet. The start is just the same as the earlier dvd that was out.

The dawn does look superb , you guys must be getting more excited seeing it.

I wonder if some of the producers are "homeschooled." :D On the pacific sun section, they show the Layers of the ship, one of the places is labelled as "LADIES"S. I am suprised their proofreaders didnt pick that up.

karon

I noticed another spelling mistake in one of the graphics, can't remember exactly what it was.

Interestingly, not all the footage in the individual ships tours was of that ship. We saw several things in the Star tour that was actually Sun. I think there were even a few shots of Pacific Sky sprinkled in there too.

On the Pacific Sun tour we saw out Goddard painting in the Art Gallery.

Hi Karon,

I got back from a long weekend away yesterday and it was here waiting for me, haven't had a chance to look at it yet though. Thanks for sending it, I really appreciate it.

Trevor.

Can anyone scan it and save it on a site somewhere for those who don't get it??

Kaz

Sorry Kaz but that would be illegal. It isn't meant for the whole world to see, it is titled 'exclusive for past passengers only'. If you've cruised before, then contact P&O and they'll put you on the mailing list them selves. .:eek:

However, I am sure you are aware that you can head over to the P&O Australia website and request one of their brochures be sent out to you free of charge. But did you know a new promotion CD called 'Welcome Aboard' is now available? Us lucky past passengers recieved it first with the latest edition of Fun side News. :wink:

P&O are either inconsistent or tight when it comes to their mailing lists and such. When it suits them, both DH and I will receive their promotional stuff, yet at other times, like in this instance of the Funside News, we only received one. Make up your mind P&O, either send one or both! :mad:

I mean, it doesnt affect my life in anyway or anything, it's just that inconsistency gets on my nerves!

And then to not send it at people at all.... that's just slack. Get your act together! :mad: RAH! :p

Archived