Entertainment on the AOS

Ok, so here is the entertainment on AOS when I'm sailing. Any advice on these entertainers? Anyone ever heard of any of them?

RONDELL SHERIDAN COMEDIAN

TITO PUENTE JR. LATIN SINGER/STAR

DOMENICK ALLEN SINGER

JOHN WING COMEDIAN

L.A. HARDY COMEDIAN

SARA & DANIEL BALANCING ACT

MARIE-PIERRE LARAY ICE ACT - AERIAL TRAPEZE

JAMES BARR COCKTAIL PIANIST

STEVE CHRISTIE PUB ENTERTAINER

MAMBO YE LATIN QUARTET

RIPTIDE SHOWBAND

Sarah & Daniel are amazing!!! They do acrobatic lifts, twists, and turns that are breath-taking. I asked my husband why he never does that with ME??!! :rolleyes:

James, the pianist, plays in the Schooner bar and is a lot of fun. He sounds a lot like Elton John or Billy Joel!

Domenick Allen was with Foreigner as a replacement member for a little while. I tried to look his information up in regard to Foreigner; he must have only been with them for a very short time.

His show was ok, nothing special. He takes hit songs from the past and changes the words a bit. His theme is "the magic of the music" and how music affects all of us. He is supposed to be doing a Vegas show soon.

I love Rondell - funny and clean stand up - you'll also see him on Disney's "That's So Raven"

Domenick was with Foreinger in the mid to late 80's as a fill - he does a medely. I personally like him - a good vocalist and musician. My favorite bit of trivia on him is that he was married to "Lucy Ewing" from Dallas. He was on Days of Our Lives for a short stint, and has done Blood Brothers (forgot if it was London or NY) Solid talent - Vegas style.

I didn't know Tito's son is around and doing ships - his dad is a Latin jazz LEGEND!!!!

And Riptide is one of the BEST showbands (the 'lounge' party band) along with the Stingrays. One of the best drummers on the high seas! :D

and an amen previous posters on John Wing and James Barr.

You have a good range of entertainment!!!!!

Archived