Which balconies have the obstructed views??

It depends on what class of ship you're talking about. Fantasy class has some obstructed view balcony cabins - jspirit mentioned 7A on Spirit class. I'm not aware of any obstructed view balconies on the Conquest class.

It depends on what class of ship you're talking about. Fantasy class has some obstructed view balcony cabins - jspirit mentioned 7A on Spirit class. I'm not aware of any obstructed view balconies on the Conquest class.

oooh ok that'd be awesome and erase some of my fears!! i can handle noise... just not an obstructed view... i'd be fightin someone!

I have tried to figure out several times which balconies have obstructed views, and I have failed every time. Anyone want to help????

Go to the Carnival website and click on Fun Ships. Pick your ship. Then pick the deck. Under Stateroom Symbols, it lists the obstructed view cabins. It looks like this for the Glory, Upper Deck:

Staterooms (6B) with partially obstructed views:

Main Deck: 2446, 2449, 2450, 2453

Upper Deck: 6201, 6202, 6203, 6204, 6205, 6206

Empress Deck: 7201, 7202, 7203, 7204, 7205, 7206

Lido Deck: 9201, 9202, 9203

Panorama Deck: 1001, 1002, 1003, 1004

Could those cabins be obstructed view...oceanview cabins? I didn't think they were balcony cabins...does anybody know that for sure? ( I didn't think the Conquest class ships had any obstructed view balconies).

Archived