Atlantis special $159/night April 29 to June 2

Jeanne B

This is a great price for those wanting a room at Atlantis...these are Beach Tower rooms and you must book by 3/30. Keep in mind, there are typically extra charges for utilities and housekeeping. I don't remember exactly how much it is, I think around $10/pp and I'm sure the special rate doesn't include taxes.

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/resorts-spas/289957

Just booked two rooms for May 16th -- surprised there was availability at the special rate. Although check in isn't until 3:00 we were told to check our bags with the bellman and use the facilities throughout the day. Of course, if rooms are available earlier, fine. I called reservations to book and they were very helpful and enthusiastic about the new water attractions and all the property has to offer. We are visiting with our son and his family -- four adults and one child -- definitely had to get the second room -- strict enforcement of maximum 4 per room.

I am really quite confused.... I called Comfort suites and booked two rooms since there are 6 of us traveling but then found this thread about Atlantis. Does anyone know which one would be better since price is almost the same?

Also, we are on the majesty and sailing in Nassau on May 15th at 8:00am. We will be on the island till 12AM. I made the reservation for the 15th, is that right????

If price is almost the same I would book a room at Atlantis since you'd have a little less walking. Just be sure you're aware of the cancelation policy at both places.

Did you use the smartertravel link to book your room at CS? If not, you may be able to get it even cheaper.

http://www.smartertravel.com/discounts/Save-Quality-Comfort-Clarion.html?id=16348

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...

THIS is for 2 people $159at the ATLANTIS

..with full access to the resort???

Wow that is good...

And then you can check out early???

If you are just coming for the day, to play at their resort???

Thanks...

Archived