Help....BETTER 9A.....7445 or 6483?

I would stay at 7445 because it appears to be bigger and you get more of the side of ship as to upper level gets some more of aft on the Balcony.

And friends shouldn't be an issue as there is a stair case right outside your door so you or them can go up or down a level to visit. Unless you have a hard time on stairs. But elevator isn't to far away.

6483 - in a heartbeat! We have been in both 6452 and 6483 (both corners on Upper deck)

1) It is PERFECTLY quiet (somewhat more so, thanks to reduced noise from the hall due to (see # 2 !)

2) There is an additional door to the hall (that both you and the side cabin share)

3) If you look at the following picture of the Conquest (same class as the Glory) you can compare the balconies. The balcony on deck 6 has a small side component, an angled corner, and a fully aft section on the railing. The balcony on deck 7 does not have a fully aft portion - therefore, to see across the back you need to go to the corner, and kind of lean out...

81817790-L.jpg

81818254-L.jpg

43476784-L.jpg

... so, if it was my choice (which it was a couple of times :D ) I would pick DECK SIX - it's a no-brainer, and we will be back on deck six NEXT spring break!!!

Tom

Thanks for the replies

There are three of us together on deck 7 and I'm thinking of switching to join 2 other cabins on deck 6 (1 aft, my wrap, and then the next 3 up the side) I'm waiting to hear from the 3rd in my group to see if they would mind the switch.

Thanks again.

Tom.....my SIL would become the 3rd cabin up the side......I'm concerned about noise for her. Do you know if that would be a problem with the lounge below? If it's bad......I'd NEVER hear the end of it.

I think actually I just checked and I KNOW I used your photo to show friends what I'm talking about.......this is how we are booked now......

Glory%201.jpg

That would be great - sharing the 2nd hall door with someone you know! (EDIT... but I guess it would actually be the OTHER corner where you would be - 6483, not 6452?)

I can't comment regarding the noise - the corners are NOT a problem. Our son was in an interior about 4 cabins from the back and it was THUMP THUMP THUMP until the wee hours... !!!

Tom

Thank you for the wonderful outside picture for 7445 - we will be in that cabin May 27th. Do you also have pics of the inside? There are a few on cruiseclues, but they don't really show the way it is set up. Thanks again.

Thank you for the wonderful outside picture for 7445 - we will be in that cabin May 27th. Do you also have pics of the inside? There are a few on cruiseclues, but they don't really show the way it is set up. Thanks again.

Other than STAIRWELLS - I have never stepped foot on deck 7 or 8 !

sorry...

Tom

Will be in cabin 7445, glory on 05/27/07. I chose that cabin because my husband would be awake, if there were a lot of noise and I was told that deck

seven would be quieter, due to being between two passenger decks. I am sure

you would love either one.

Carol

Tom.....again I would like to thank you for all that you provide in general to the boards....I've gotten much info from you.

AND......

I went for the switch......we now have 5 in a row going around the back corner of the Glory!! And we are working on 2 more. My wife and I are in 6483.:D

Tom.....again I would like to thank you for all that you provide in general to the boards....I've gotten much info from you.

AND......

I went for the switch......we now have 5 in a row going around the back corner of the Glory!! And we are working on 2 more. My wife and I are in 6483.:D

My pleasure - I get a lot out of these boards too!

5 in a row - wow, sounds like the makings of quite the group!

ENJOY!

46224406-L.jpg

46224401-L.jpg

46224412-L.jpg

...heading to THE LEGEND!!!

Tom

• 1 month later...

I am so glad to see this post. Our group is also on the Glory sailing 07-07-07 with 5 cabins in a row beginning w/2 extended balcony's on the side, the corner aft (6483) and two extended balcony's across the back. I am very excited about having the corner aft - I love having a balcony! Any add'l input or pictures on this cabin is greatly appreciated. Happy cruising all!

I am so glad to see this post. Our group is also on the Glory sailing 07-07-07 with 5 cabins in a row beginning w/2 extended balcony's on the side, the corner aft (6483) and two extended balcony's across the back. I am very excited about having the corner aft - I love having a balcony! Any add'l input or pictures on this cabin is greatly appreciated. Happy cruising all!

Well.....if you REALLY LOVE the Glory 07-07-07 and need to go back.....join us for the 9-27-08.......you can help add on to the balcony bash.........can't wait to see your pics.

I thought it would be cool to have 5 in a row.......

Check this out (I hope Tom comes by to see this)......

update

Glory%2013.jpg

13 balcony cabins in a row and working on adding another cabin or two.

WOW - looks like something close to a SHIP TAKEOVER !!! :D

That must have taken some doing - to get those all together!

The interior cabin (Jeff and Lynn's kids) will be subject to sounds from the lounge below - till midnight or beyond. Our son was in 6475 and there was a distinct THUMP THUMP THUMP in his cabin. It's all good though, they don't play all night!

ENJOY - that's something!

Tom

WOW - looks like something close to a SHIP TAKEOVER !!! :D

That must have taken some doing - to get those all together!

The interior cabin (Jeff and Lynn's kids) will be subject to sounds from the lounge below - till midnight or beyond. Our son was in 6475 and there was a distinct THUMP THUMP THUMP in his cabin. It's all good though, they don't play all night!

ENJOY - that's something!

Tom

Actually with the cruise being so far out.....we've just been adding cabins as we need them. I did keep and eye on the cabins across the back (carnival site) until we had them all booked up.

I'd invite you to join us....but I think I'm in your cabin:p

Archived