Wanting to order a Milepost-2007?

cjnky

Ok, The Milepost has been ordered. I said on another thread about an hour or so ago that the weather is sunny, warm, just beautiful and I need to get out in the yard and get all my flowerbeds ready for summer again.

I loose track of time when I'm on this computer.

I'ma goin now. CJ :) :)

Yes, I think you'll find it useful. It's a BIG book, though, so just rip out the sections you need. If you use Google Checkout at Buy.com you get it for 5 bucks! - http://www.anrdoezrs.net/email-1503570-10387773?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buy.com%2Fretail%2FProduct.asp%3Fsku%3D204081547%26SearchEngine%3DCJaffiliate%26Type%3DCJ%26Keyword%3D204081547%26Category%3DBook&cjsku=204081547
Too bad I used the $10 discount on something else I ordered a few weeks earlier - they were offering $10 then. I did go to the library though and check out an older edition. It had everything I was looking for. I just copied the pages I wanted.

I buy a new one each year, even though I live here. They are really handy to carry in your vehicle if you are traveling around the state a lot. Lot of nice pictures too and they throw in lots of history and other info tid bits. It is the travel Bible up here. Five bucks is one heck of a deal. I pick up a couple copies at COSTCO each season, one for moma, when they first hit the stand, for $15.99. They list at $27.95.

• 5 months later...
ok then, I'll order one right now. Just orderded my 2 new binoculars in the wee morning hours and I can't believe it but they've just sent me an email saying they have been shipped already. Can't wait for my Zen-Rays and my Milepost.

CJ :) :)

CJ, do you know when 2008 milepost will be available?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
WHere can the deals for the latest Mileposts be found?

The ones listed here are outdated!

The Milepost is outdated too - the deals will show up when the 2009 edition is released. Usually Amazon is the cheapest place but Buy.com has put on some amazing "loss-leader" in the Spring.

Archived