Shore excursions

kikids

Could anyone please tell me approx. how much shore excursions cost with Carnival cruises. Going on new Freedom in September. Please let me know if you are talking in US or Aussie dollars. We can't book them until about 2-3 months prior to cruise as we only have an allotment number not a booking number yet. Thanks.

Could anyone please tell me approx. how much shore excursions cost with Carnival cruises. Going on new Freedom in September. Please let me know if you are talking in US or Aussie dollars. We can't book them until about 2-3 months prior to cruise as we only have an allotment number not a booking number yet. Thanks.

Which excursion are you talking about?

Hi, kikids...this is by no means "official", but my experience with Carnival shore excursions is that they basically range from $25-30 USD to $200 USD, depending on which shore excursion you choose. The basic ones (bus ride to a shopping area or similar) are relatively inexpensive, while the more "exciting" ones (swimming with dolphins) are relatively expensive. Basically, you should be able to find a shore excursion in any price range. One hint, when you get on the ship, look over the shore excursions and book the ones you want quick....some of them sell out fast.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Which excursion are you talking about?

Sorry, I've been on night shift and I'm a bit stupid. Mediterranean cruises. Naples, Venice, Livorno (? spelling), Sicily, Dubrovnik, Cannes, Barcelona.

Carnival's excursions can range from around $20 (US) to a couple of hundred (US). Depends on what you book. You can still check the prices at Carnival's web site, even if you can't book them yet.

I have tried but when I click on the little dollar signs nothing happens. The travel agent said I'd probably need a booking number to be able to find out the prices on line.

Sorry, I've been on night shift and I'm a bit stupid. Mediterranean cruises. Naples, Venice, Livorno (? spelling), Sicily, Dubrovnik, Cannes, Barcelona.

My daughter will be on this cruise in a week, I will have her get me a copy of the pricelist. Then I can submit them here.

Fred

I have tried but when I click on the little dollar signs nothing happens. The travel agent said I'd probably need a booking number to be able to find out the prices on line.

The dollar signs on Carnival's site break down as follows (and I believe it's USD):

$ = Under $50

$$ = $50-$99

$$$ = $100-$149

$$$$ = $150+

However, it sounds like Fred is going to get you specifics from his DD shortly so that will be even better.

Some examples of the excursions available at our sailing in a few weeks (A slightly different itinerary but gives you idea, and in USD)

Naples: Amalif Coast and Sorrento (with lunch) $127/pp, Amalfi drive with pompeii (w/lunch) $169.00, Taste of SOrrento and Pompeii $115/pp

Turkey: Best of Instanbul by Land and Sea w/lunch $95.00/pp, Highlights of Instanbul with lunch at Topaki Palace $79 (this is one we are doing, the palace is closed w/the exception of Carnival guests)

Livorno: Beautiful Tuscany (w/lunch) $145, Florence and Pisa (w/lunch) $155, Uffizi museum and Florence (with lunch) $169

Archived