Which nights are formal on the Oosterdam?

LadyLeo84

Generally you will find that on the Mexico itinerary, formal nights are held on Sunday night (Day 2) and Thursday night (Day 6). Both are at sea days. The rest of the week was casual.:cool: For Alaska, I can't tell you the particular days, but you can generally expect them to be on days at sea or days with early port departures.

This will be our first cruise on HAL and we will be going to Alaska in May. I was wondering which nights are the formal nights on the Oosterdam?

LadyLeo,

Which cruise are you on? I am on the 5/26.

I was wondering the same thing, about the formal nights. I also want to take advantage of the Pinnacle Grille at least one night, and will want to do that one on the alternative night. Don't want to miss out on those formal nights!

Really looking forward to our upcoming fantastic experience. Happy cruising! :)

Cheers! :)

Thanks for the info about the formal nights - That really helps a lot!:)

We are going to be on the Oosterdam on the May 12th sailing. I am taking my Mom to celebrate Mother's Day and her birthday on the 14th. She's always wanted to see Alaska, so we're going. Can't hardly wait.

LadyLeo84, we will also be on the Oosterdam on the 12th with my mom!

She has never been on a cruise, so we think that she will get a kick out of the formallity at dinner time!

This is also our first cruise with HAL. Looking forward to it!:)

Thanks for the info about the formal nights - That really helps a lot!:)

We are going to be on the Oosterdam on the May 12th sailing. I am taking my Mom to celebrate Mother's Day and her birthday on the 14th. She's always wanted to see Alaska, so we're going. Can't hardly wait.

Well, happy birthday and Mom's day to your Mom! What a great way to celebrate. :)

Hope you have a great cruise.

Cheers! :)

Thank you Island Lady! I know that we will have a really great time.

Chance's Mom: Maybe we'll see you on the ship! My Mom has only been on a short 3 day cruise a few years back, so she is really looking forward to going. We already have our excursions planned, too. Hurry up May 12th!!!!:D

Archived