QM2 Fri/Sat NY Schedule?

Crouton

From what I have been told,QM2 is departing tomorrow around 11:30am/12 noon and to return on Saturday at 8am
I have 2 people from my office that are onboard today for this 2 day event and she called a while ago to pass on this info to me.
According to her traffic was fine in and around the pier although security is very tight.
Sailing out tomorrow on the Legend hope to get there in time to see QM2.Crossing my fingers[img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Hope this helps

Carol

Legend to Bermuda - 4/23/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;4;23;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Thank you, Carol. Now I won't have to keep glancing out my window all day.

I was down at the NYPST today. It looked to me that people who were supposed to be onboard had no trouble driving right up the ramp.

Bon voyage!

Crouton

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JPEvans:
I thought there was a travel agent cruise that left this afternoon, what happened to that? Now it's going to be tomorrow?

J.P.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know what happened, but a security guy I asked around 3pm today already knew that QM2 was leaving tomorrow. She is still in her berth tonight. It looks like there are people on board spending the night.

Crouton

Although I can see the ships from apartment, I'd like to go to the pier on Sunday to see them UpClose & Personal. In the past I have been able to go up to the parking lot to view the ships. Does anyone know if that will still be possible? I'll be on foot, not car.

"Even a bad day at sea is better than a good day on land!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gwesq:
[B]Does anyone know if that will still be possible? I'll be on foot, not car.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't think you've been able to do this since 9/11. If you are, someone's screwing up, because technically you're not supposed to be able to do it anyhow. I know I haven't been able to but your mileage may vary.

I suppose I could try to get up there to see her on Sunday but I do not expect to be allowed to do it.

Doug Newman
Cruise Critic Message Boards Host
e-mail: shiploverny AT yahoo DOT com

Archived