C 752 Grand Princess

karen sharpe

In response to Karen Sharpe's post about C752 on Grand Princess - this cabin does not have a bathtub, only small showerstall. The interior of C752 and C753 on the Grand Class ships is no larger than other balcony cabins - only the balcony is larger (and fully covered).

As to the Ultimate Balcony dining, to my knowledge, only the Ultimate Balcony breakfast can be ordered prior to departure. Ultimate Balcony dinner cannot be ordered in advance. Since UB dining slots are limited to only a few per night, it is recommended you call the Dine Line and arrange when you arrive on Day 1. Room Service Manager coordinates these and he will advise you as to dates and times available.

If your friends are in the suite next door, they can order from dining room menu to eat in their suite any night. However, these meals would be served all at one time instead of course by course by your own private waiter, like the UB dinner. ( Of course, the UB dinner also costs $50 pp...)

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks LuvTheGoodLife! Great info I don't know why I even bother calling the Princess line..never any knowledgeable info . Do you think they get any kind of training or is it just a call center in India??

Wish We'd sprung for the suite now!

We're heading out on the Grand's 11/24 sailing; booked in C743 (last cabin on starboard side, I believe?) :confused:

We've sailed in the mini-suite on the dolphin deck on past cruises (Grand, Caribbean, Diamond), but never in an outside-balcony or on the Caribe deck. Any comments or photos about this cabin?

Thanks in advance! :D

MidWest Mom

Cruising on the Grand Princess 11/24/07

We're heading out on the Grand's 11/24 sailing; booked in C743 (last cabin on starboard side, I believe?) :confused:

We've sailed in the mini-suite on the dolphin deck on past cruises (Grand, Caribbean, Diamond), but never in an outside-balcony or on the Caribe deck. Any comments or photos about this cabin?

Thanks in advance! :D

MidWest Mom

Cruising on the Grand Princess 11/24/07

http://image56.webshots.com/56/2/63/10/459626310CRBAOC_fs.jpg

It is the third deck up, E,D,Caribe Last Balcony w/ a little extra corner & railing.;) Was in it on the Golden for a T/A, Nice Cabin, if you don't get an Aft!:)

Jot

• 1 year later...
Great info I don't know why I even bother calling the Princess line..never any knowledgeable info .

Cruise Critic is wonderful for gathering information. If someone is incorrect, others will quickly let you know! Unfortunately if the cruise line gives you bad info you tend to trust them and find out too late that they were wrong.

Archived