Crown and Anchor Youth Program

I know this was announced last week but, at the time, the posts I was reading were saying that you couldn't enroll your kids yet on-line.

I just checked and you can now enroll them on-line. Here is the link, in case you haven't seen it.

http://royalcaribbean.p.delivery.net/m/p/ryl/yth/program.asp

Have your own C & A number handy as you have to include it when you enroll your kids.

Yes, the thread discussing it has been talking about it being available since last night. That thread is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=520940

Sorry everyone! I did not see the other thread where you have all been talking about this! Worked too much this weekend and was bleary-eyed last night!

At least I helped one person -- familyofd -- who also had not seen the other thread.

Again, sorry for the repeat thread.

Thank you so much for posting this. The other thread was too long and I didn't feel like paging through it to find out if the Youth C&A was up and running on line. You saved me a lot of time.

Thanks!

I just signed up our daughters. This will be the first cruise where they'll be in their own stateroom. I think it will be fun for them if they arrive in their room and have their own C&A envelopes with coupons waiting for them. Since this is such a new program, does anyone know yet what types of things they get? I'm thinking Ben and Jerry's coupons; maybe something for the arcade? (just guessing here)

Did you guys get an actual C&A# for your kids when you completed the online process? Or get an email with one shortly afterward? I signed up my son and it said thank you and that they were updating my child's information - and that was it. No indication of a number or anything like that.

Did you guys get an actual C&A# for your kids when you completed the online process? Or get an email with one shortly afterward? I signed up my son and it said thank you and that they were updating my child's information - and that was it. No indication of a number or anything like that.

That's all I got too.

From what I was told by C&A, no numbers will be issued until the week of May 19th. Doesn't make sense, especially sinse they are asking for any future cruises booked within the next 2 months. I would say wait a few days and then call to see if there is a number available for them. That was what was originally told to me before the program started. Guess we'll see.

Since this is such a new program, does anyone know yet what types of things they get?

Crown & Anchor Society Youth Program

Teens and children will be able to enjoy tailored benefits through Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Youth Program, as well as earn cruise credits with the cruise line. Children will automatically attain their parent's membership level -- whether Gold, Platinum, Diamond or Diamond Plus -- when enrolled in the program. Members will be welcomed at the beginning of each cruise with a Youth Ultimate Value Booklet, which includes coloring pages, puzzles, games, and special offers for onboard amenities, including Ben & Jerry's; Airbrush Tattoo; arcade games; and Y-spa, Royal Caribbean's teen spa treatment menu. During the cruise, members also will receive a commemorative gift of Crayola Twistable crayons or a Royal Caribbean messenger bag.

http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-newsArticle_Print&ID=978008&highlight=

Archived