Please share formal night photos?

jacksmom09

There is a thread in the photo forums. I wil try to see if I can post mine for you! These are not the ones we bought, just some we snapped. We were on the Carib. Princess in Nov. 06.

First formal night I wore this dress. ( My pic is not good)

f06_f22190.jpg

Second formal night. I had a long ball gown skirt on. (This outfit I bought for my brother's wedding and it was way more comfortable)

100_0917.jpg?t=1175136114

Yes ...I too did learn that to be comfortable should be the first preference.

That having been said... I do love your first red gown. One of the nicest I have seen in a long time.

Here is one night.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/1287845583035581067ncwUwB

My vow renewal dress doubled as a formal dinner dress.

The back of the dress.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/1287845563035581067ibxlNz

The front and some of my family including my brother who became ordained just so he could perform our ceremony and now does weddings as a side job!

http://family.webshots.com/photo/1287845549035581067NFpIId

Lois, I wonder why this is allowed when your fashion photos were moved? I figured that must be a new rule here.

Hi, I have no idea why mine were moved.

Guess they felt these are strictly "fashion photos" and mine

"everything photos"....fashion, excursions, etc.

This is a picture of me and another poster from CruiseCritic, who also was on my cruise to the Caribbean December of 2006 on the Seabourn Pride. One of the things I love about Seabourn is their elegance...I just love dressing for dinner! Hope you like it! P.S. I do apologize...I don't know how to make it larger! If you click on it, I think it enlarges a bit.....if anyone can let me know how to make it a larger size, I'd appreciate it. First time I've tried to attach a picture.

Jane :)

Seabourn.jpg.3c4279e90139ee4557a1bf86a51dd3fd.jpg

This is a picture of me and another poster from CruiseCritic, who also was on my cruise to the Caribbean December of 2006 on the Seabourn Pride. One of the things I love about Seabourn is their elegance...I just love dressing for dinner! Hope you like it! P.S. I do apologize...I don't know how to make it larger! If you click on it, I think it enlarges a bit.....if anyone can let me know how to make it a larger size, I'd appreciate it. First time I've tried to attach a picture.

Jane :)

[ATTACH]41669[/ATTACH]

What a beautiful dress!!

I would love to see the back of your dress! I really like dresses that have a lot of back showing.

funny thing is, that is the best part of the dress and I did not get a pic of the back. Those straps are all black beading and in the back all those straps come together mid back, with 2 rhinestone medallions that clasp the back all together and then it goes straight accross the lower back (so yes a lot of exposed back) in the fabric material...am I making sense? I need to get a pic next time from behind, because that is what makes that one. I always have to make sure I get no sun on my back the night I wear on cruise, so not to have strap marks...and it's pretty fitted, so have to wear first formal since I gain a few lbs. by 2nd formal night...LOL :)

Archived