June / July 2008 Ships Not Scheduled

Syracuse44

I have been waiting to see if LA to Hawaii has been scheduled again in July 2008. The following ships have no summer 2008 schedule out yet: Coral, Dawn, Diamond, Island, Sapphire, Star, Sun, and Tahitian.

Any chance one of these ships will replace the Regal from LA to Hawaii in July 2008? Does anyone know when Alaska & Hawaii will be announced since everything else is out on the Princess website

I have been waiting to see if LA to Hawaii has been scheduled again in July 2008. The following ships have no summer 2008 schedule out yet: Coral, Dawn, Diamond, Island, Sapphire, Star, Sun, and Tahitian.

Any chance one of these ships will replace the Regal from LA to Hawaii in July 2008? Does anyone know when Alaska & Hawaii will be announced since everything else is out on the Princess website

No one expects Princess to send a ship to Hawaii next summer. It will be a surprise if they do. The Tahitian will stay in Tahiti. MY guess is the rest of the ships will be in Alaska as the Alaskan schedules have not been released as of yet.

Archived