Drink of the day specials -- alcohol premixed?

bahia puller

The drink of the day (as well as other often-ordered drinks like margaritas, etc.) are pre-mixed in those large jugs. I don't recall if the jugs are chilled, they were sitting behind the bar but I couldn't see if they were sitting in ice or anything.

I think I know where you are going with this.. Yes, the drinks of the day are pre mixed in jugs, so that when they get bombarded with those drink orders, they don't have to stop and make small orders from scratch - saves time.

The jist of your question is i think you mean, does it get diluted ? NOPE. It's mixed with no ice, so the ingredients do not go flat. It's then poured over ice when ordered.

So it stays strong even while in the jug... Just a hint, the strongest of the specials is "The FunShip Special", which is always avaliable.

Are the drink of the day coctails already mixed with alcohol in it.

I seem to remember the bar having a jug they poured from. Is this correct.

Also if premixed, is it already chilled?

They area at the busy bars but at the lobby bars and others less busy they are not. At the pool they most always are

I think I know where you are going with this.. Yes, the drinks of the day are pre mixed in jugs, so that when they get bombarded with those drink orders, they don't have to stop and make small orders from scratch - saves time.

The jist of your question is i think you mean, does it get diluted ? NOPE. It's mixed with no ice, so the ingredients do not go flat. It's then poured over ice when ordered.

So it stays strong even while in the jug... Just a hint, the strongest of the specials is "The FunShip Special", which is always avaliable.

Where I am going is ......can I get my drink with NO ICE in the tall funship glass?

On the Conquest a couple years ago, if we ordered the daily drink special from the "Juice Bar" (that's what the receipt called it, at least) on the starboard side by the ping pong tables, the bartender mixed the drink right there. I'm not sure why there wasn't a bottle of the pre-mixed drink already.

Archived