Final payment due!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss_Ivy

I would advise that you call Carnival directly. I would hate to get some bad information on this subject and it completely screw up my cruise. I am sure that some people have gone over there date but what if the cruise is sold out and Carnival is just waiting for someone not to make their payment so that they can make room for some who has.

IF IT IS WITHIN A WEEK OF YOUR FINAL PAYMENT DATE YOU WOULD BE OK TO MAKE THAT LATE PAYMENT. THEY WOULD NOTIFIED YOU ONE LAST TIME BEFORE THEY CANCEL IT. THE ONLY THING IS THAT YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOW ENTER IT'S PENALTY STAGE AND IF YOU DECIDE TO CANCEL OUT OF THAT YOU WOULD START LOSING AT LEAST YOUR DEPOSIT. JUST CALL THEM AND TELL THEM WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PAY THEM SO THEY CAN DOCUMENT YOUR RESERVATION. YOU'LL BE FINE :p

IF IT IS WITHIN A WEEK OF YOUR FINAL PAYMENT DATE YOU WOULD BE OK TO MAKE THAT LATE PAYMENT. THEY WOULD NOTIFIED YOU ONE LAST TIME BEFORE THEY CANCEL IT. THE ONLY THING IS THAT YOUR RESERVATION WILL NOW ENTER IT'S PENALTY STAGE AND IF YOU DECIDE TO CANCEL OUT OF THAT YOU WOULD START LOSING AT LEAST YOUR DEPOSIT. JUST CALL THEM AND TELL THEM WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PAY THEM SO THEY CAN DOCUMENT YOUR RESERVATION. YOU'LL BE FINE :p

Hi Fon, and welcome to the boards.:) Just a friendly FYI - Typing in all caps is considered rude. I'm sure you aren't a rude person, so just a head's up for ya!

Thanks!

I'm at work so the system they use is in caps so I can forget sometimes but you've been the first to remind me :D

LOL Cotton is so nice and a wealth of info ;) you must be a programmer;)

Welcome to the boards:)

Wow, thats strange... my sail date is July 14 and final payment is due June 15... hummm... is something wrong with this??

It's different depending on the length of the cruise. But none are 30 days, you may want to double check that. Penalty phase for cruises 5 days or less begins 60 days before sailing and 6-8 days is 76 days before sailing and 9 or more day is 91 days before.

Archived