Disembarkation on crown

zippnby

Hello fellow cruisers-

We are sailing on the crown on 7-5-07 and we have a charter bus coming to pick our group. What is a good time to tell them to pick us up? Is there any special place the bus needs to park? Should we give him any information so that he is able to park? (don't know what security is like at Red Hook Brooklyn)

Thanks as always

The time you disembark depends on your cabin category and deck. You'll be issued a coded luggage tag the evening prior to disembarkation. There is a small tag you will tear off; it's color and number will be called when you may disembark.

Cruisers with early flights are given early disembarkation tags, perhaps they will do the same for you. You'll need to go to the tour desk to arrange this.

I don't know where your cabin is located, but we were on Caribe deck, cat. BB last September and our group was called a little after 11am. You don't have to leave when your group is called, but that is the earliest you can go.

We have a bus picking up our group after our 8/1 cruise. We're expecting pickup around 11:30. The bus will park off-site until we contact the driver via cell phone.

Lew

Wow...I thought they would have everyone off way before 11 am..

I was going to have our transportation be at the pier around 9 am...

do you think that's too early:confused: I would hate to have them have to wait that long. ( we're aft on the Dolphin Deck) and live on Long Island, and would be happy to probably be the last ones off:rolleyes: Can anyone suggest what time to tell them to pickup...

( I don't like really like about talking about coming home yet....because I'm soooooo excited about leaving)

Thanks,

Crissy

If you are a group I suggest that one of you contact the Purser's office and everybody get the same coloured tags and get off as a group. This is what we did. The one contacting the Purser should have all the room numbers and number of bags that need tickets. This way you all leave together and you can arrange for a time this way. When is you flights (earliest one)?

We don't have flight we have a charter bus to take us back home to New Jersey. Since some people suggested 9:30 am and others suggested 11:30 am

I am going to have hime there at around 10/10:30 am. Hopefully our driver won't have to wait to long.:(

94 days and counting.... :)

We chartered a bus to take our group back to CT from the Crown on 8-1. I was told by princess that I can have my entire group disembark at the same time (even though we are spread throughout the boat) at a chosen time. i told the bus to get there at 9am and i am going to ask to disembark at 9:15-9:30.

Best of luck, let us know how it went

Archived