First Timers/ referrals

dalliowner

Guest Anorak33

Are the "included" wines a bit run of the mill, or worse, like the dreaded Pol Acker we are offered at almost every party on QE2 - but never drink?

Is the "included" champagne on Seabourn actually French Champagne or is it "shampagne"?

Can you buy cartons of dutyfree cigarettes like Superkings on Legend at a reasonable price?

How about cigars, is there a cigar bar for buying/smoking them?

Thanks in advance to anyone answering my newbie questions.

Hi Mike,

I have found the selections of wine quite acceptable. On the rare occasion that the 'chosen one' for the night simply doesn't suit my tastes, they have many other choices to select from. The wine steward is very good about remembering your favorites, and after the first night they tend to keep what you like close by. They know I love Châteauneuf-du-Pape (I had brought a bottle of 1979 with me on one cruise for a special celebration, but it had turned!) so they always have some on hand.

The champagne is French and when I go to buy it here in the store I pay $35 - $40 a bottle. Can't ever remember the name but I recognize the label. Many times they have had more than one choice as well.

Don't smoke so I can't help you with the cigarette questions. They use to have a cigar bar after 10 in the Horizon lounge, but I don't think they do anymore.

Welcome to Seabourn - you will love it!

I have a question about these referrals......I sent one recently to a new Seabourn customer. She has made her final payment and attached the referral to that payment. now she has received an updated invoice etc. but it doesnt show any mention of the "on board credit".......when and how does she (and I ) Know that we have received the credit? Do we receive written confirmation, or get told when we board or what happens?:confused:

I was able to use a friend's referral coupon. I received nothing to verify that it had gone through but my travel agent was able to verify by contacting Seabourn. She also never got anything in writing.

When we arrived at our cabin there was a card waiting for us with the notice of the shipboard credit. As I hadn't told my sweetie about it, he was quite surprised and happy with the $400 credit. I was able to gleefully say, "see, all the time I spend on Cruise Critic is valuable as I wouldn't have known about the referrals otherwise"

Jackie

jacquelin dot siegel at gmail dot com

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

In case someone is planning his/her first Seabourn Cruise, feel welcome to contact me as I have a guest referral coupon ( of 400 US Dollars ).

You can contact me via dhoogheralfatyahoo.com ( please replace at by @ ).

Kind regards,

ralf

hi,

In case someone is planning his/her first Seabourn Cruise, feel welcome to contact me as I have a guest referral coupon ( of 400 US Dollars ).

You can contact me via dhoogheralfatyahoo.com ( please replace at by @ ).

Kind regards,

ralf

Greetings Ralf:)

I just sent you an e-mail and look forward to your most generous offer. DH and I are doing our very 1st SB cruise next Fall 2009 to the Mediteraen on a B2B cruise - although 2 different ships. First the Spirit then the new Odyssey. We are very excited both in celebration of our 30th wedding anniversary AND for our first SB expereince. I am confident we will not be disappointed. Can't wait to hear from Odyssey's inaugural cruisers' feedback.

Thank you again.

Regards,

Lee-ah, RN

I've got a referral coupon to share. We loved our Seabourn cruise and feel confident anyone new to Seabourn will also love it. I'd be honored to help share the experience.

Jackie

email me at: jacquelin dot siegel at gmail dot com

• 2 months later...

I'm so excited. We have finally booked our 25th Anniversary trip and it is a cruise on the Seabourn Legend for August 1st 2009!

If anyone would has a 'spare' referral coupon, I'm sure we could put it to good use to help us celebrate. My email is kimyurek at (use @) no spaces .ca

Thanks,

We can't wait!:D

I'm so excited. We have finally booked our 25th Anniversary trip and it is a cruise on the Seabourn Legend for August 1st 2009!

If anyone would has a 'spare' referral coupon, I'm sure we could put it to good use to help us celebrate. My email is kimyurek at (use @) no spaces .ca

Thanks,

We can't wait!:D

Oops!..I'm so excited I wrote down the wrong email. My email is really

kimyurek at (use @ with no spaces) rogers.ca

The next ten months are going to be long ones!

Thanks again,

Kim:D

I had already paid for my trip when my 1st timer referral was sent in and didn't have any issues.

Would be happy try and submit one for you, but would have to do it ASAP as we're running short on time.

Hi Scanman,

Could you please send me an email and let me know what you need in order to use your referral coupon? We are booked on the Seabourn Legend for August 1st 2009.

My email is kimyurek@rogers.com.

Thanks for your help.

Kim

P.S. I'm sure of my email this time! My excitement mode has settled momentarily.

bgop

I have an extra Referral Coupon that I'd be happy to share! I'll e-mail you and you can e-mail me back with your name, address, etc. in order for me to send it in.

WELCOME to Seabourn! Prepare to be spoiled "rotten!" Especially during December!

Happy weekend!

Martita B.

We have a few coupons that we would love to share with new cruisers. We have sailed Seabourn 6 times and have a late Spring trip planned so we could use the shipboard credit. Our email is foxberryatbellsouthdotnet. Thanks Robbie and Jim

• 1 month later...

Hello, I went on my first Seabourn Cruise last year and I sure wish I had known about these coupons then. I'm taking my husband with me this year on the TransAtlantic Crossing in April. I cannot wait for him to have the Seabourn Experience!

Anyway, we have a couple of referral coupons if anyone needs one for an upcoming cruise --you can email us at ellisons1993@yahoo.com.

Enjoy!

Archived