Bingo dog

According to the Bingo people on Explorer last September, once a Bingo Dog always a Bingo Dog that is reusable on every cruise. I think, though, that I have heard that some ships have different breeds in which case, I'd buy a new one anyway.

bingosmall.jpg

If you're familiar with the cards you get for $35, you'll understand.

With a "Bingo Dog" (you can buy one for $9.99), whenever you buy a $35, 5-game card (the ones that give you 6 cards for every game), you get another card (single for each game) free. These usually cost $10, so each time you play bingo, you show them your dog and get one of those free.

Hope this helps.

I didn't buy the BINGO dog, because I didn't quite understand what it was for. I did win BINGO on the last day! ;) Besides the money, I got a BINGO shirt! I was more excited about the shirt than I was the money ($60.)

I have my own lucky BINGO dog at home (see photo.):D

Rileygirl.jpg.65043ebc0c2b158e14ac2b0501bfd804.jpg

The bingo dog on the Monarch last week was sporting a red toque and scarf (toque translate to winter hat) :D ! I threw mine in the case just in case, and they gave me an extra card.

On the Freedom in October, I also received a set of crayola markers. Retail is about 10.00 - so it wasn't a terrible investment!:D

We went to the Meet & Mingle on the Explorer on March 11, 2007. One of the prizes was a Bingo Dog which I had never heard about. I won it!! We don't play Bingo so I loaned it to another couple from our M & M. They didn't win, but they apparently got the free cards.

My Bingo Dog is sitting on a table in our Living Room.

Gail

The one I got on Radiance in Alaska is a husky. He didn't bring me a lick of luck but he's awfully cute.

The ones they were selling on Splendour in January were the regular Bingo dogs but they wore a scarf and knit cap for a raggae look.

So they do have different breeds and sometimes even dress them up a bit. I wish I had bought Raggae Bingo to add to my collection.

I wonder if on my upcoming Mediterranean cruise he'll be dressed up like a belly dancer or something. :p ;) :D

Archived