seapass reciept not match mine!

sm76

We just sailed the Radiance and when I recieved the bill for my seapass card I just looked over it quickly, then when I was at home there were a couple charges that did not seem right:confused: . I wish I had done it earlier but can I do somehthing about it now. Can I email them. I would appreciate any help with this. Thank You:)

I think it's to late.

Should have checked all your receipts while on board.

This happened it me.... There were sodas on my receipt which I never ordered...(Time on bill - 3am....I was asleep :confused: :rolleyes: )

Went to the Pursor's desk and they made a credit.

I'm waiting for my Visa bill to come in because I never received a SeaPass bill. I was so hectic, I forgot to look for it. Realized after I got home. I have all my receipts though, so I'll just have to wait for the Visa bill and if the total doesn't match up, I'll call RCI for a copy of my bill.

my DH checks the charges every night via the interactive TV in the room to make sure they are ours--that way corrections can be made in time before you get off the ship--but if you have all the paperwork you can take it up with them & your charge card

I had check on the interactive TV the first few nights and then it got so hectic, I forgot to do it at the end:rolleyes: I'll get my bill soon and straighten it out. I'm not too worried, since I never misplaced my card. Just annoys me that I wasn't on top of it.

My DH is a retired accountant and always checks the interactive TV before he goes to bed or first thing a.m..A couple of days before the cruise ends he gets a copy of the sea pass account from the pursers desk.He is always on the ball when it comes to finance and we have never been overcharged, yet!!:D :p

Archived