Live From the Miracle~~~Liquor

Litewait

Hi all!!

I am posting live from Paradise Beach in Cozumel.! Day 3 of a fantastic cruise!

Life is good, the beach is beautiful, couldn't ask for anything better. First time on the Miracle, love the ship, service has well. Our's was all checked but 2 bottles of wine. Nick & Noras not to be missed (1st supper club experience)

As for the whole liquor debate.. I took on vodka, rum, 2, 12 pks of soda and 3 bottles of wine. We had no problem at all. People were carrying on water as well.

Grand Caymen was assume, Native ways, Rays Reef & Rum tour was outstanding~

So.. Not much time, just wanted to say Hi~ from the Mayhem On The Miracle crew.

We are loving the cruise and our Cuise Critic friends onboard~

Happy Cruising~

Donna

We bought rum runner flasks, due to all the controversy. I love them. They are much better thab bringing bottles. Security or not. I do know othrs in our group brought bottles bubble wrapped with no problem either.

Off to the beach and a Blue Lagoon drink~

Happy Cruising~

Donna

Can I just say I hate you right now !!! Only kidding, I just hate the fact that someone is sitting on a nice beach while it's rainy & cold here :eek: !

Hope the rest of your cruise is as good as the beginning seems to have been :) !

We bought rum runner flasks, due to all the controversy. I love them. They are much better thab bringing bottles. Security or not. I do know othrs in our group brought bottles bubble wrapped with no problem either.

Off to the beach and a Blue Lagoon drink~

Happy Cruising~

Donna

I wish you a fantastic time throughout your cruise. That Cozumel is my favorite of the places I've been on with Carnival. And the Miracle was one of my favorite ships. It sounds like you've got it made:p .

I always take bottles of alcohol(rum, bicardi, and/or Margarita) and always worried about breaking them on the way. But you used rum runner flasks and sorry to say but I don't know what they are and would like to use for our cruise in about 3 weeks. So where can I found them?

Thanks for sharing your wonderful times on the Miracle and keep it up because this ship/itenerary might be our next booked cruise.

Cassandra

I wish you a fantastic time throughout your cruise. That Cozumel is my favorite of the places I've been on with Carnival. And the Miracle was one of my favorite ships. It sounds like you've got it made:p .

I always take bottles of alcohol(rum, bicardi, and/or Margarita) and always worried about breaking them on the way. But you used rum runner flasks and sorry to say but I don't know what they are and would like to use for our cruise in about 3 weeks. So where can I found them?

Thanks for sharing your wonderful times on the Miracle and keep it up because this ship/itenerary might be our next booked cruise.

Cassandra

http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com/index.asp

I haven't used mine yet, we leave in 25 days, but am looking forward to trying them out. Enjoy!

Hi all!!

As for the whole liquor debate.. I took on vodka, rum, 2, 12 pks of soda and 3 bottles of wine. We had no problem at all. People were carrying on water as well. Happy Cruising~

Donna

I am oh so envious. We love Cozumel, wish we were there. Thanks for the upate on the Great Liquor debae. Have a great time.

I want to order one but we are leaving town before our cruse and I don't think there is time to recieve it in the mail. Any other suggestions? Mouthwash bottle, those little travel size shampoo bottles (alot of them) or just buy the travel plastic bottle of Malibu?

• 9 months later...

Thanks everyone for all of the info on the RR's. I am cruising in Feb w/RCI. I just ordered the rum runners the cruise pack with the discount it came to 21.61. Wow and guess what is what shipped in less than 15 minutes. I can't wait to get it and try it out. Will let everyone know how it works out for us. Again the 15% code word is "REPEAT". I love this forum. 1st time cruiser here

• 4 years later...
Hi Guys,

Check this out- Rum Runner Cruise Kit

http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com/

THANK YOU!

Now, a question. If I use these, plus take 1 bottle of wine each adult, as permitted, should I worry? Do I remember reading correctly that you are to take it in your carry-on? IN which case it won't be in the same bag.

THANK YOU!

Now, a question. If I use these, plus take 1 bottle of wine each adult, as permitted, should I worry? Do I remember reading correctly that you are to take it in your carry-on? IN which case it won't be in the same bag.

You may want to check out newer smuggling threads.This one is 5 years old ,times and smuggling practices have changed :)

I want to order one but we are leaving town before our cruse and I don't think there is time to recieve it in the mail. Any other suggestions? Mouthwash bottle, those little travel size shampoo bottles (alot of them) or just buy the travel plastic bottle of Malibu?

If you have a Dollar Tree Store close to you.. you can buy them there for joggers.. they come in colors, and I have tested them by droping a full one from about 3-4 feet and no leaks...

Hi all!!

Life is good, the beach is beautiful, couldn't ask for anything better. First time on the Miracle, love the ship, service has well. Our's was all checked but 2 bottles of wine. Nick & Noras not to be missed (1st supper club experience)

As for the whole liquor debate.. I took on vodka, rum, 2, 12 pks of soda and 3 bottles of wine. We had no problem at all. People were carrying on water as well.

Grand Caymen was assume, Native ways, Rays Reef & Rum tour was outstanding~

So.. Not much time, just wanted to say Hi~ from the Mayhem On The Miracle crew.

We are loving the cruise and our Cuise Critic friends onboard~

Happy Cruising~

Donna

Hi Donna - make sure you see "Music Unlimited" They usually play most nights in Frankie and Johnnies. Say hello to Ike for me. Mary Ann from New York.

THANK YOU!

Youre responding to a 3 year old thread.

If you have a Dollar Tree Store close to you.. you can buy them there for joggers.. they come in colors, and I have tested them by droping a full one from about 3-4 feet and no leaks...

I knew there was "something fishy" when she said she was on Cozumel and had been go Grand Cayman. I know Miracle is not doing that sailing. Then I looked at the date :eek::eek: Where do people find these old threads? :confused: We have a Dollar Tree~LOVE that place. They sell rum runners there now??? PLEASE tell me this is true! ;):)

THANK YOU!

Nice job on the resurrection...maybe you can walk on water for your next feat

I can`t believe you don`t have anything better to do than play games with a five year old thread

Get a life:eek:

Archived