Live From the Miracle~~~Liquor

Litewait

My guess is Swizzles (being possibly new to CC - 14 posts) may have done a search on here and ended up with this thread without realizing it was old. I myself started reading it and wondered why Miracle was in Cozumel, then checked the date.

For Swizzles: it seems to me that Miracle gets fewer postings on here than most ships. Don't know why, but that seems to be the case. However if you take the time to read its reviews and more recent threads (and also get on the thread for the Carnival Roll Call for your cruise), you'll find everythinig you need.

I knew there was "something fishy" when she said she was on Cozumel and had been go Grand Cayman. I know Miracle is not doing that sailing. Then I looked at the date :eek::eek: Where do people find these old threads? :confused: We have a Dollar Tree~LOVE that place. They sell rum runners there now??? PLEASE tell me this is true! ;):)

I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking this was a bogus thread till someone posted that it's years old!

LOL

Nice job on the resurrection...maybe you can walk on water for your next feat

I can`t believe you don`t have anything better to do than play games with a five year old thread

Get a life:eek:

It would have been far easier to be kind. You should try it.

My guess is Swizzles (being possibly new to CC - 14 posts) may have done a search on here and ended up with this thread without realizing it was old. I myself started reading it and wondered why Miracle was in Cozumel, then checked the date.

For Swizzles: it seems to me that Miracle gets fewer postings on here than most ships. Don't know why, but that seems to be the case. However if you take the time to read its reviews and more recent threads (and also get on the thread for the Carnival Roll Call for your cruise), you'll find everythinig you need.[/quote

I have googled a question and MANY TIMES I have had a CC thread from many years ago pop up. Kinda cool! :cool::cool:

I think if you are not a "regular" you wouldn't really think to look at dates and as daniella and I noticed right away was that Miracle wasn't on this itinerary so there must be something going on....THEN we looked at the date. Simple mistake~ BYGONES...;)

Imagine my thoughts when I saw this and thought..I didnt post that??? Ohh well yeah I did 5 years ago!! Whats even more funny I will be in those same ports in a month! No Costa Maya this time, but Roatan and this time it's the Liberty~ Can't wait! : )

Thanks for the memories!:D

Imagine my thoughts when I saw this and thought..I didnt post that??? Ohh well yeah I did 5 years ago!! Whats even more funny I will be in those same ports in a month! No Costa Maya this time, but Roatan and this time it's the Liberty~ Can't wait! : )

Thanks for the memories!:D

I saw this post and thought you guys left without me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For Swizzles: it seems to me that Miracle gets fewer postings on here than most ships. Don't know why, but that seems to be the case. However if you take the time to read its reviews and more recent threads (and also get on the thread for the Carnival Roll Call for your cruise), you'll find everythinig you need.

DING! DING! DING! You nailed everything on the head there. My 14 or so posts are from primarily my Roll Call. Yes, trying to find already posted threads on the topic. Total newb, learning! Thanks, It's been awhile since I've used a forum regularly, but I know from the past that it's best to just ignore the snarks. No worries! But thank you!

DING! DING! DING! You nailed everything on the head there. My 14 or so posts are from primarily my Roll Call. Yes, trying to find already posted threads on the topic. Total newb, learning! Thanks, It's been awhile since I've used a forum regularly, but I know from the past that it's best to just ignore the snarks. No worries! But thank you!

Wow!....some posters can be so rude! And if you'd started a new thread about smuggling djwood24 would have posted and told you to use the "search" option......no winning on CC sometimes :)

You know, I didn't realize this until after I made my post. (lol)

Was cute though, loved your enthusiasm Mary49, we need more of that. Brought for a good chuckle. This whole post coming back to life brought back great memories to the original poster litewait though, so that's good. It's always good for a blast from the past to make a visit.

Happy cruising! Have a awesome next cruise litewait, please be sure to return with an awesome review.

No worries OP and welcome to cruise critic!:)

Sometimes you just can't win:

If OP had just come on here asking a smuggling question, someone probably would have flamed them for not using the search feature.

OP did in fact do a search and, being new to cc, unknowingly came up with an old thread... Still got flamed.

Just like starting a new job or school... We were all new once, right?

Archived