Deluxe Veranda Suite 3 Bottle Alcohol Perk?

lucchese1

We are on the Oosterdam 05/12/07 to Alaska with a large group 50 people in connecting cabins and we all plan to do a lot of in room entertainig. In a few photos I have seen 3 bottles of Alcohol (1 liter Vodka, Gin & bourbon) on the counter in the rooms of the deluxe veranda suites. Is this a suite perk or if you open them you pay, and also can they be exchanged out for the prefered drink type and what about mixers can I order them to the room? Sorry for all the questions but I could not find the answer any were else.

:) PS. Anyone else on this Itinerary

HAL only provides complimentary bottle of champagne as a gift from the Hotel Manager and Captain to guests in "PS" and "S" cabins.

Any bottles of liquor you see in photos have been purchased by the occupants of the suite and/or they received them as gifts from someone else.

You can contact Ships Services prior to your sailing and they have many brands of liquor available for purchase. Give them your credit card at the time you place your order and they will be waiting for you in your cabin when you embark....or shortly thereafter.

Sounds like your large group will have a wonderful time.

Archived