I feel BAD

Cal Cruiser

I have just booked a cruise for Australia & New Zeland. I wish Celebrity sailed there or RCCL at least. I do not know why they gave up on the cruise down under but they did. So I guess the people on this board will not get to mad princess is about the only one left.

CAL..................don't think anyone is going to "get mad" at you, after all Lois is saing HAL. As you can see from the signature we sail both Celebrity and Princess. I honestly don't think one is "better" than the other as so many of the things we 'rate' are subjective, so not "better" but different.

I don't think you can go wrong with Princess, and after all, you are going to Australia, isn't it nice there are so many ships out there.

For a chance to sail to New Zealand, I would definitely go on what's available. We did a land tour there a few years ago and it is one of the most beautiful places on earth. You will have a wonderful time!

Garry

Hi :) yea, don't feel bad...I did that already~doesn't help...I promise.

And after looking at the prices of the 9 nighters on Century for next year....I am not sure I will be able to sail X again:rolleyes: ....Marie..wherever you are...you are so correct....those prices for solo are STEEP:eek:.

When I return from the Zuiderdam I am going to have to take a long hard look at some different options...never thought I would say that......well, never thought I would be trying HAL this year either...

I have just booked a cruise for Australia & New Zeland. I wish Celebrity sailed there or RCCL at least. I do not know why they gave up on the cruise down under but they did. So I guess the people on this board will not get to mad princess is about the only one left.

I wouldn't feel bad at all. I love Celebrity, they are by far my favorite cruiseline, but sometimes their itineraries just don't match up with what I'm looking for and I have to go somewhere else. I would cruise exclusively with them if possible, it's just not happening. Next year it doesn't look like I'll be able to cruise with them at all :eek: which I hate, but they aren't doing any 7 night Caribbean cruises in the fall or winter.

Terri

Archived