Atlantis Height Restrictions on the Slides

My daughter is 47 1/2 inches tall. The height restriction is for 48 inches. How closely is the height restriction enforced in these areas? Is there someone there with a yardstick measuring kids?

Before I get totally flamed....I am not wanting to take my child on the wild steep slides.....maybe just the lazy river and a few of the tamer slides!

Thanks for letting me know.

We have had this excursion planned ever since I first visited the Atlantis on my girls cruise 4 years ago. Have been waiting until the kids were old enough to go on a cruise and enjoy the Atlantis. Didn't even know there were height restrictions until today!

The thing I recall the most was them checking the armbands to make sure the people were staying at the resort before they let them down the slide. They were also very strict about going down with jewelry that might scratch the slide.

They were pretty easy going about slide safety. There's a tube slide and the kids were going frontwards, backwards. one right after another - like bumper cars and having a great time and nobody stopped them.

Nobody got hurt because they were in large inner tubes. They were more cautious on the big slide do don't worry.

That was my experience and we stayed there twice.

Archived