NEED HELP- Anyone Currently on Vision OTS!!!

NEED HELP- Anyone currently onboard Vision OTS!!!.

Long story short, Scheila left some Jewelry in the stateroom last Sunday when we packed. We have reported to RCCL, and they have yet to find anything.

If anyone onboard can speak to our stateroom attendant, please let me know. We were in Stateroom #7152 Port Aft Corner. Our Stateroom attendant was Ansel from Jamaica.

The location of the items is the left side nightstand.

If anyone can contact him, please do so to see if he may remember finding these items. My email address is: Fire020359 at AOL dot com.

Thanks so much in advance,

Jay and Scheila Lowery

Did you find any emails?

I have to tell you that your chances of recovering that jewelry are pretty slim. I'd say that someone is either really enjoying it, or it is already in a pawn shop on one of the port stops. Was the jewelry very valuable? :(

Did you find any emails?

I have to tell you that your chances of recovering that jewelry are pretty slim. I'd say that someone is either really enjoying it, or it is already in a pawn shop on one of the port stops. Was the jewelry very valuable? :(

Imthesea,

I looked through the entire thread and could not find a single email. I even tried a webpost that one of the cruisers posted in the hopes that there might be something on it to give me an email - no luck.

Some of if was moderately valuable - a set of braclet, earrings and necklact that my husband gave me as a give, and the rest of it was sentimental costume jewelery I have collected from our many trips.

Thanks for asking.

Scheila

Archived