Dress Code Enforcement on QM2

brian1977

Have to say, I think twice before posting on some boards - I occasionally think I should have a second identity just to post there

I wanted to reply to the comment implying the English were responsible for all ills in the world in the 19c - but didn't have the nerve to do it under this name, so logged out (with a view to re-registering) :eek: - my cookies were deleted :eek: -panic, whats my password :confused:I don't usually log out and I usually rely on the browser to remember - logged back in immediately, luckily I did remember my password, but it was a bit worrying there for a minute. phew. No Cruise Critic, doesn't bear thinking about (though I might get something more worthwhile done, like photograph all my formal & informal clothes so I can select without hanging them up on a wall and looking at them for 6 weeks)

Reminder to self : Next time don't be such a coward:D

Karen

ps I didn't post in the end as decided it would get too nasty (and time consuming looking up every reference to refute each point - cos I am sure 19c Britons were responsible for some of it!)

• Administrators
I did go over and look - but I decided not to post. I'm wondering if I made the right decision?:D

I think you did.

Please folks....please participate in a more constuctive manner. Also, "re-registering" isn't allowed. A refresher course in our Community Guidelines appears to be in order here!

Laura

Archived