Doing a live review from the Majesty,whats the best time??

Hey Guys

I will be leaving soon on the Majesty (11 days to go), and I wanted to post here after we get settled in. When is the best time to do that, especially on this board, since the times will be different??

It would be great for many people to be online when I sign on here, and then I can answer questions!!:)

Thanks

CB is correct. It will be great to hear from you, but do it at your leisure. We were on Majesty the cruise before drydock. It was the one that started with a bang! After finally setting sail, we had a wonderful cruise. Hope you do also. Would be interested to know how the old upstairs of Windjammer has been changed to the Compass Deli, Sorrento's Pizza and Johnny Rockets. Please let us know how that looks. Thanks. Have a great time!

Rick and Deirdra

Will you be using their computers or your own laptop? If using your own, construct your posts first and then copy and paste them in to conserve your internet time.

I think you shouldn't worry so much about us being on line when you are. We can talk back to you - and a lot of people will do that - and you can check the messages the next time you log in.

The speed is so slow on board when accessing the web. It seems that certain times of day are worse than others probably due to shared bandwidth. That's all I can figure.

Log on around midnight or 6am and you will get slightly faster connection speeds and conserve some of your 50 cents a minute time. That's when I've found a little better speed. If money is no object and you don't mind spending hundreds just to talk to us, log on anytime. :) There's always someone around. I'm surprised when I see these 1 or 2 am posting times.

You'll have fun. I love that ship and her crew.

Oh, and why do you think the times will be different? The ship stays in the Eastern time zone.

I was going to write something like "looking forward to your review"...then I realised we would be on the same ship! In which case...looking forward to see if we agree on our reviews!!!

HAPPY CRUISING!!!

That would be interesting to see if we agree!

Archived