Air fare to SJ

I think this depends greatly on where you are flying from. I was able to find a flight for about $350/pp from Boston (direct on the way down, connecting in PHL on the way back) for our cruise in June. I booked these fairly early though (back in the fall).

I leave for SJ on 4/21/07 from Flint, MI. I booked thru Expedia for $382 pp from Flint to SJ on AA and from San Francisco to Flint on Continental. Not bad for multiple ports.

Terri

5/21/07: Serande for Panama Cruise -- coming up fast.

Last Easter I was able to get $99 each way ($200 round trip) per person from Newark to San Juan (I think it was EWR maybe JFK, not sure) on JetBlue.

I booked it the day the prices came out and got exactly what we wanted. Just keep an eye out for when each carrier opens up their pricing. Good luck and have a great trip!

Why does RCI charge so much for airfare, no matter where you go? It seems like a rip off. They wanted to charge us 1700 for air on our mariner cruise, I booked our own air for 900. I checked what RCI would charge for air to SJ for four, it was more than the cost of the cruise with a D1 cabin, that is crazy:eek:

We got one way to San Diego from Dayton and then from San Juan back to Columbus for $327 pp. I thought it was a great deal considering they are both one way tickets! Seems when I have checked, it runs about $500 RT from Dayton, Ohio to San Juan. Just keep checking and when you find one you are satisfied with, book it!

Right now as of this moment, its $405 with layovers to $859 max. They have 1 direct flight on American which is $798.

These are RT out of Hartford, CT. Blame the gas prices! We paid $250 direct rt 2 years ago out of NYC. Go figure.

We weren't able to find airfare for less than $375 pp R/T from NY for the last week of August 2007, which is why we are sailing on Mariner instead of Adventure. (Airfare to MCO was $200 - for 4 people, it adds up)

Sprit Air also has specials to SJU all the time. Don't rule them out.

Set up a farewatch at Travelocity.com and get emails when they start coming to your price point.

JMHO

Yes, we are traveling on Spirit from Atlanta to SJU (connecting in FLL) next month for $246 pp round trip (including all fees/taxes)....only drawback is their luggage restrictions.... guess I'll have to learn not to overpack!:eek:

We paid $278/pp RT from Minneapolis for the first week of August 2007. American on the way down there (connection in Chicago), and Delta on the way back (connection in Atlanta). We could have stuck with one airline roundtrip for the same price, but we preferred the timing of the flights we chose. We just used Expedia.com to price the itineraries, then booked direct with the airlines (one-ways at $139 each) for a few bucks cheaper. I felt like $278/pp RT was a pretty good price, considering I usually see airfare to SJU from MSP in the $500-$600 range.

Archived