Do you want a live from

Shogun

Hi Folks,

Just booked a last minute well almost, cheap cruise on the Grand around W. Europe and UK OK I know two of the ports are only 30 minutes from my house. Hey, but a cruise is a cruise.

Any way my live from the Sun was well read if I recall almost 10,000 hits, so would you like a live from the Grand.

I posted before about cheap flights from Edinburgh to Southampton which be be around 3 hours flying there and back now I said it was cheap,

my return ticket is £3.08 plus £50 in tax plus £6 for luggage.

yours Shogun

Hi Folks,

Just booked a last minute well almost, cheap cruise on the Grand around W. Europe and UK OK I know two of the ports are only 30 minutes from my house. Hey, but a cruise is a cruise.

yours Shogun

You are so right! A cruise is a cruise!:D You really didn't have to ask.....you know we would all love a "live from". As I recall, yours was one of the popular ones so yes, please post one.

Hi Folks,

OK then will give you live from the Grand in August, mind you if you want a live from Edinburgh or Glasgow I could do that just now,

The problem is what to do those days, can not do our own thing as other half knows the shops to well, so need to keep her well away from them,

could do the brave heart tour to Stirling but I live there so know that area even better,

may be the St Andrews tour golf and all that, grow up there so can not do that either,

the taste of Scotland tour did that two years ago a great day out at the sheep dog school etc.

Help folks, what should I do what would you like to read about.

yours Shogun

Hi Cruisn Grandma,

It is on and is a Princess tour, it is reason ship stays in port until 1.00am so folk can get back from tattoo, nice of Princess to do that,

Have never been to the Tattoo, watch it every year on TV, can never get a ticket,

have booked it throught Princess but do not expect to get a ticket as they are very limited.

Plus this is at night what to do with the wife during the day.

Princess Street is a great shopping street so need to keep her well away.

yours Shogun

I hope it you do it you have a lot of patience.... Also, I hope you get some free minutes. When we were on the Caribbean a month ago the internet was TERRIBLY slow...

Good Luck

Let's hope they have isolated and ground those little Internet bugs in to dust by the time you board. Since the new vendor has taken over there seem to be a lot more complaints about performance so I'm hoping they just need to work the kinks out.

Of course we would love a live from. We the new Internet pricing policies we probably aren't going to see too many going forward.:(

Hi There,

Emdia43,

Our nice goverment has added a flight tax so the low cost airlines like to show this eg ticket £4.00 tax ten times as much at £40 there also vat at 17.5% which if like fuel you pay on the ticket as well as on the tax. YIp you get taxed on the tax great fun.

yours Shogun

Shogun

What to do these days in port ?---------you could always pop off home and check the mail, cut the grass and water the plants :D

We are hoping to be on the Captain's circle lunch the day you are in Greenock ( 18th August)

Hi There rathgael,

Was planning on doing this as well, but with Princess dropping there prices, a triple cabin up grade and two unused on futur cruise credits, thoughout I would just book the cruise the cost of your lunch almost the same as the cost of our day .

May be we will see each other.

Have a great day onboard

yours Shogun

Hi Folks,

OK then will give you live from the Grand in August, mind you if you want a live from Edinburgh or Glasgow I could do that just now,

The problem is what to do those days, can not do our own thing as other half knows the shops to well, so need to keep her well away from them,

could do the brave heart tour to Stirling but I live there so know that area even better,

may be the St Andrews tour golf and all that, grow up there so can not do that either,

the taste of Scotland tour did that two years ago a great day out at the sheep dog school etc.

Help folks, what should I do what would you like to read about.

yours Shogun

Am I the only one confused? We have to wait till Aug? Why would you ask now ?

Archived