Child sleep on loveseat in Triumph balc cabin?

dres40

We want to book a triple balcony cabin on Triumph for myself, DH and DD (5 years old). All triple balconies have upper berths. We really don't want small child in the upper and would rather not lose space by using rollaway. Has anyone ever made up the loveseat for a small child to sleep on? Do back cushions come off?

We want to book a triple balcony cabin on Triumph for myself, DH and DD (5 years old). All triple balconies have upper berths. We really don't want small child in the upper and would rather not lose space by using rollaway. Has anyone ever made up the loveseat for a small child to sleep on? Do back cushions come off?

Yes the backs come off and a adult can sleep on it, so should be no problem for a child( I would also not put a young child up that high)

Thanks very much to all for their replies. Just want to be sure we are talking about the smaller loveseat, not the convertible sofa.

Looking at the deck plans for the Triumph the only balcony rooms with convertible sofa are the quad balcony cabins that also have the upper berths.

All the trible rooms only have the upper births for the 3rd person, with smaller loveseat for seating. Was hoping it was ok for 5 year old to sleep on this small loveseat.:)

Thanks very much to all for their replies. Just want to be sure we are talking about the smaller loveseat, not the convertible sofa.

Looking at the deck plans for the Triumph the only balcony rooms with convertible sofa are the quad balcony cabins that also have the upper berths.

All the trible rooms only have the upper births for the 3rd person, with smaller loveseat for seating. Was hoping it was ok for 5 year old to sleep on this small loveseat.:)

We had two lowers, an upper and a loveseat for four in a balcony cabin. Good thing our youngest was only 9, because it was too small for anyone else to sleep on!

I will be able to tell you next week! We have a balc for 3 people and the son is 10 years old. We will see on the triumph how this works. He has the option for the upper or the couch... I will let you know once I get back. I will try to grab a picture...

My 4 yr old grandson loved the upper! We felt the design was very good from a safety standpoint. We will be taking him back this Aug. (he is now 6), and his 4 yr old brother. Check it out after you arrive on board and make the decsion.

Not to hijack your thread...but here I go! :rolleyes:

We have 6 balcony cabins on the Triumph this summer on the Empress deck. What will the sleeping arrangements be for the cabins with four people? Will we have a pull-down from the ceiling and a converted couch, or will we have a rollaway brought in?

If anybody has a good idea of what we'll face, thanks for letting me know!

I will be able to tell you next week! We have a balc for 3 people and the son is 10 years old. We will see on the triumph how this works. He has the option for the upper or the couch... I will let you know once I get back. I will try to grab a picture...

Dear CyClore,

Thanks so much! I would love to see a picture. Have a great trip!:)

Archived