Which web site has the deck plans?

I was on a site once that you could go to different decks and it would show which cabins were still available on each deck. Kinda like a little blinking light. Forgot what site it was. Can anyone out there help me?

Thank you much.

I use travelocity...they have the blinking lights for available cabins. I don't book with travelocity, but it's good to see the availability. Realize that they will only show you about 10 cabins...so it is not all that is available on that deck.

cruise411.com has deck plans for all ships. After logging on, select "Cruise Lines" from the top row. From there you can select which cruise line you want. Then there will be a list of the ships that cruise line has in its fleet. Once you've selected the ship, you can see the deck plans, pictures, etc.

Hope this helps.

Why don't you stop by a travel agency and pick up the cruise planner booklet. It had the deck plans--hard copies, no less, so you can peruse them without being at your computer! Nice, glossy paper, too! You can order them for free from RCI, but it takes a while for them to deliver. It's faster to stop while running errands and just pick one up!

Why don't you stop by a travel agency and pick up the cruise planner booklet. It had the deck plans--hard copies, no less, so you can peruse them without being at your computer! Nice, glossy paper, too! You can order them for free from RCI, but it takes a while for them to deliver. It's faster to stop while running errands and just pick one up!

cb, I love the computer version of deck plans because I can increase the size up to 200% if I wish. The deck plans in those cruise books are not made for eyes over 40 unless I wear my strongest reading glasses -- and then I still have to squint ! *LOL* ;)

Archived