Is there a door on the Radience ?

I was reading on another section of the boards and it was mentioned about things on a ship and it was mentioned about door on each ship.???

Is there a door on the Radience ? (Doors that lead to the front of the ship (at least I think that is what they ment )

I'm not sure exactly what you eman, but some RCI ships do have a wya to get to the very front of the ship. Ships the size of Mariner and Freedom that have a heliport do allow pasengers out there when the wind isn't too strong. Even ships as small as Majesty have a sort of passage to the front, but Majesty doesn't have a heliport. I was just on Radiance in November and, if I recall, you can go to the front at certain times of the day.

The one I can't recall is Enchanment. Someone will have to help me on that one.

Yes, there is a gate on Radiance which, when open, lets you go to the heliport. I wonder if the poster had been reading the Princess Boards . The Grand and the Caribbean Princess have a door that let's you onto the roof of the bridge (there are railings all around of course) On those ships you can't get to the front, there is no heliport it is the crew area (small pool).

Vacation Nut

I was reading on the boards not specific to any cruise line and the poster mentioned find the hidden door.

Thanks for the information. We will explore the ship and hope to find the door.

On the Brilliance the gate to the heliport was on deck 5, go outside and go forward, you will see the gate and it goes into a hallway type area. Keep walking going up the stairs and you will be out front.

Archived