Different Avaliable Bed Pillows!

lucchese1

My wife is insisting on bring her extra heavy support Bed pillow on or upcoming cruise, She feels they only have the soft fluffy ones and they don't support the neck well enough for her liking. I'm hoping since these things weigh about 25lbs of extra luggage($:eek:$) that they might have something similar on board!

Thanks for any help!

I also like a very firm pillow......though not a twenty five pound thing. Most of the pillow are soft and fluffy and most people love HAL's pillows, including my DH. When we board, there are usually three different types on our bed and none of them are really firm enough for me. Sometimes one on the bed is fine for me and I'm happy. Ocassionally Ispeak with our cabin steward and he rounds up the firmest pillow he can find for me. It's good and I manage okay with it but it is not nearly as heavy, firm as what you describe.

I suggest your DW bring her pillow if it is absolutely necessary in order for her to sleep well.

Does she have an old one she is about ready to discard? She could bring that one and leave it behind at the end of your cruise. Won't need to travel both directions with it.

Almost everyone loves HAL's bedding/mattresses....... ;) don't bother bringing your own. :D

The sign on the bed indicated they had soft, medium and firm (from front to back) on the bed. I usually put 2 under my head though I couldn't tell you which firmness they actually were. But it worked. When in doubt though, bring your own so you can make sure you get a good night's sleep. My daughter always carries her own on any trip. ;)

25 lb pillows? Really? They must be really really firm!

My wife is insisting on bring her extra heavy support Bed pillow on or upcoming cruise, I'm hoping since these things weigh about 25lbs of extra luggage($:eek:$) that they might have something similar on board!

If she carries it on-board you won't be charged for excess baggage, just don't check it. But as she's limited to one carry-on and one piece of personal luggage, she may have to carry the pillow and her purse and THAT'S IT!!!:eek: Is she willing to do that, or willing to pay more that $50.00 EACH WAY to get the pillow there? If not, I'm sure she'll be OK for a week.:D

Archived