seeking advice on 2008 Europe cruise???

I am planning on booking a 7 day cruise for October '08. Should I wait and book while I am sailing in Feb. '02 for the onboard credits? The price seems pretty good including air on a balcony stateroom at this time. Also, i was considering one night pre-cruise in Barcelona. Any suggestions?

You could book now and if the rates dont change book also in Feb.. I doubt that will happen though... we booked as soon as the Med was available in 2006 and the rates have gone through the roof for 2007. That was also the case in 2005 for 2006. Better to book early for best pricing...

I do not know the rules for transferring a later booking with credit to an earlier reservation with no credit. SOmeone else may be able to offer some information...

I do know that as of Feb of this year there were very few D1 category rooms available. If you are willing to take the risk of no rooms available wait.. I wouldn't take the chance if you really want to do this itinerary. This is a highly sought itinerary

I would book now when the price is still low and you have the greatest selection of cabins. If the price goes up you are protected and if it goes down you can get the lower price.:) It is quite likely that by the time you take your next RCI cruise that the price will have increased more than any OBC you might get. If that isn't the case, you can rebook, get the OBC, and cancel your original reservation. A good TA can help you with this so you don't run the risk of losing your original stateroom. :)

Book now!!! We booked our Brilliance cruise for September 2007 in April 2006. From that point until February, the cruise went up a thousand dollars each and is now sold out. You will have a crummy selection of cabins if you wait.

Archived