Gold Creek & Liarsville Salmon Bakes - REDUNDANT?

SeattleCruiser07

We'll be in Juneau on June 18 (Golden Princess) then in Skagway the next day. Would it be overkill to do Gold Creek for dinner in Juneau then Liarsville for lunch the next day?! I am looking into booking tours with this company: http://www.bestofalaskatravel.com/index.html

It will be my mom, my 4-year-old daughter and me. Mom and I love, love, love [wild, pacific] salmon. But is a back-to-back bake too much? Maybe Thane Ore House in Juneau instead? Or is one or the other salmon bakes better (in terms of fish, other food or general experience)? Is the Liarsville show and gold-panning appropriate for a little kid? (She likes salmon, too - by the way ... being a Seattle kid.)

TIA,

Lisa

If you love salmon, I would suggest the Thane Ore House in Juneau over the Gold Creek salmon bake, the fish is better prepared in my opinion. As for Liarsville- I'm sure you would all enjoy it and their salmon is also good. Murray has recomended a resturant in Skagway that may be another consideration??? I think it's below???

SKAGWAY FISH COMPANY

201 Congress Way

P.O. Box 279

Skagway, AK 99840

(phone) 907-983-3474 (983-FISH)

(fax) 907-983-3733

Contact us via E-mail

Seafood Chowder, Fish & Chips

Seasonal

Archived