Question on New Terminal "D" in DFW Airport

isujim

Coming back from our last cruise we had a short layover in the new terminal D in the DFW airport...........and yes it was quite nice for an airport terminal.

Inside the terminal is a wine shop...........I didn't actually go in......but it appeared they had at least 4 or 500 bottles of wine and maybe more.

Since this is already inside a secured area..........can you purchase wine and take it in your carryon bag and store it in the overhead compartment??

I know you can't take one when you first go through security.......but since this is in a secured area after you check in..........I'm guessing you can buy bottled wine and put it in your carry on????

Yes, since it is post security you can purchase & carry-on as many bottles of wine as you can.

Just be fore-warned though that if you have a connection somewhere else in your itinerary and you have to reclear security as a result, you won't be able to bring those bottles back through security.

Thanks............it certainly made logical sense to me..........next time there I may just buy a bottle or two and pack them away in the carry on:)

Archived